HAYABUSA FOR SALE WITH PLATE

Jun 21, 2006
this 1999 model is in chiang mai, it is completely standard and has done 16,555 genuine kilometers. bike comes with plate and papers. for more info or to see the bike just send me an email and ill put you in contact with the seller.

DSC01119.jpg

DSC01120.jpg

DSC01121.jpg

DSC01122.jpg

DavidFL

Staff member
Subscribed
Jan 16, 2003
Chiang Khong
www.thegtrider.com
Depends on whether you like bananas or not I guess.
Also heard this arvo that it's not quite in such immaculate condition after an asphalt encounter a couple of days ago en route to Nan the long way.
It must also be about time for another (lengthy) road & trip report from young luke...as surely it's time for yet another set of tyres = 1 road & trip report.

Jun 21, 2006
thankyou for those comments fabrice ill let him know that you wont be interested in the bike...
davidfl....no comment maybe potential viewers can come and have a look in a few weeks time as the bike in question is being "rested", and yes a new set of tyres has just gone on i think it could be that the chiang-mai lampang road is especially rasping on tyres anyone else find this??
suzukiluke

Dec 26, 2006
when i see how somchai run his business, i would not buy anything from him...............
He sold me a cbr 400 that never went right and he is so focus on his job that after 6 month ,he haven t success to just change the name on the book.......
He is more busy on drinking and party everynight and living such a desperado ,well a real banana ,i confirm ...stay away from this guy ...
There is many nice bike to sell in the whole country ...

Jun 21, 2006
ok fabrice you entitled to your opinions but he's a nice guy and i enjoy ridng with him.
what is this thing about calling him a banana? is that like calling a frenchman a " frog ", or an englishman a " pom "?? please enlighten me...
even if you dont intend to use his business i think its a bit low to slag him off behind his back on a weboard and your " stay away from this guy " makes him sound like a serial killer which he certainly is not as he's only ever killed one guy, to be a serial killer i think you have to kill more than one person.
anyways i think enough said on this, anyone wanna buy the bike anyway its a real corker.., and it has a brand new paint job with grey and black " lacerations " on the left side and a one-off rear seat design, wind-tunnel tested.
suzukiluke

Franz

Jun 28, 2007
Sonuchan, this bike might be sold as the post is from early 2007, 3.5 years ago. Regards, Franz