Hello From Perth

Heineken

Ol'Timer
Subscribed
Mar 2, 2019
Hi all, I am a regular visitor to Northern Thailand and have been riding for many years, both in Perth Australia and Northern Thailand. I have met a few GT Riders before, they might remember me as "Heineken"

I used to always rent big bikes from Pop in Chiang Mai until I bought my own bike, I currently have my old faithful PCX 150 and lastyear I purchased a X-Max 300 which is a great bike, ive already done over 6500km on the X-Max and it has been faultless.

Im working towards spending more time in Thailand and will have to decide on buying a bigger bike for the longer trips :cool:

Reactions: Ian Bungy

Heineken

Ol'Timer
Subscribed
Mar 2, 2019
Gday Rivo.

Look me up when you're in Chiang Khong next.
I'm originally from Perth too - Bentley / South Perth being my hang outs.

Will do David, we have a house we built a few years ago out near Thoeng in Chiang Rai, a bit remote but we like it out there, only 65km to the big smoke(Chiang rai City) ;)

Reactions: DavidFL

blackb15

Subscribed
Oct 11, 2009
I meet you on ride to Udon Thani I can confirm your scooter X max goes well
Safe riding
Paul

Heineken

Ol'Timer
Subscribed
Mar 2, 2019
I meet you on ride to Udon Thani I can confirm your scooter X max goes well
Safe riding
Paul

Hi Paul

Was good to meet you.

Yep I enjoyed the ride down to Udon Thani, thats the 2nd time I have had the X-Max down there.............I had to have the throttle twisted to keep up with you blokes 555............cant beat the long rides with good blokes, and enjoying a cold beer afterwards.

Gav

Reactions: blackb15

Heineken

Ol'Timer
Subscribed
Mar 2, 2019
Hello Heineken! Great to see You on the Forum and catch up next time You are here!

Howdy Ian

I was sure I joined this forum a few years ago but never got accepted or went missing in cyber space, not sure ?............anyway here now...........should be back over to Thailand sooner than later all going well.

Gav (Heineken)

Reactions: Ian Bungy