Help - Bike hire

Barney

Oct 3, 2013
Hi all

I am trying to rent a bike in Laos for the 2nd week in November but having no joy. Both Jim at RemoteAsia, and Jules don't have anything available. :cry:

Guessing I will be able to find a scooter when I arrive, but its not really what I need for exploring the trials

Not heard anything back from Ride LARA or Off road Laos adventures but Iam not sure if they offer guided tours rather than bike hire

Any suggestions?

Thanks
Mike

Barney

Oct 3, 2013
Thanks for the suggestion Lung

I thought Fuark was the mechanic for RemoteAsia, so didn't try directly. Maybe I misunderstood.

Mar 30, 2010
Barney;293905 wrote: Thanks for the suggestion Lung

I thought Fuark was the mechanic for RemoteAsia, so didn't try directly. Maybe I misunderstood.
Fuark has the biggest selection of Bike available

Cheers
Brian

Barney

Oct 3, 2013
brian_bkk;293936 wrote: Fuark has the biggest selection of Bike available

Cheers
Brian
Thanks Brian. It was this post below, from another thread that made me think that Fuark and Jim were associated. Jim informed me he had no availability, therefore I assumed that the same would be for Fuark otherwise I guessed he would have used Fuark to source a bike. Its probably just me getting confused, but I now have a bike from Green discovery, who are probably getting it from Fuark lol

jimoi;226627 wrote: While you can rent bikes from a few places around town, I am also acting as a link between my wife's company, Remote Asia and Fuark. The result is a co-operation between Fuark and my wife's agency and our price is the same or USD $ 1 more per day as if you would rent directly from Fuark but the value added is this:

Jimoi
[email protected]
[email protected]
Rental in Laos is easy, we just make it easier and reliable.