help

Aug 7, 2003
Hans,
where is he now ? Guys know locally where to get aluminum welded, like I live in Korat and it is no problem here, others will know a shop in their own area.

Harri. XR650R.

DavidFL

Staff member
Subscribed
Jan 16, 2003
Chiang Khong
www.thegtrider.com
Hans
Somchit is the guy to contact.
Sorry dont have an address or phone number, but can show your mate where it is on Ragaeng, not far from Kamphaengdin.
All he has to do is get on the board at contact me. I'm of to Laos Monday, so you gotta be quick.

Have you been doing any riding lately - haven't seen you on the road.

Davidfl
Keep The Power On

Dec 13, 2003
David,

Please give details about this Somchit, Sjaak is arriving today in Chiang Mai. I know Ragaeng Road, how do I recognize his shop ?

DavidFL

Staff member
Subscribed
Jan 16, 2003
Chiang Khong
www.thegtrider.com
Hans
Try this:
Go south down Kamphaengdin until it hits Ragaeng, then turn left into Ragaeng, cross over the canal, & there's a huge motor vehicle body work / panel beaters shop on the left. That's "Somchits;" sorry don't know the real name of the shop.
I cant help much more right now as I'm in Vientiane, heading for Luang Prabang, but maybe another GT Rider in Cnx can help if you get stuck.

Davidfl
Keep The Power On

Mar 15, 2003
www.daveearly.com
Hans,

Have emailed you my phone number in Cnx. David's directions are pretty good, but if you cannot find the shop give me a call.

Dave Early

Ever notice that "What the Heck!" is usually the right answer?