Hi from HatYai

wired

Nov 1, 2013
Hi,
I'm an expat from Italy living and working in Hat Yai. I actually I have a TTR250 Raid bought from a user of this forum, that was not so perfect as the owner said... but I'm working on it to fix it after my travel from Chiang Mai to Laos north to south.
I just sold my VStrom 650cc that I used for last 2 years to ride around Bangkok and for last year in the south of Thailand, around HatYai and to Phuket, Krabi, Samui etc...

Bye, Andrea

Dec 27, 2007
Welcome to GT-R!

You rode a TTR 250 the length of Laos? I'd love to hear more about that- bang out a ride report for us if you have the time :happy1:

DavidFL

Staff member
Subscribed
Jan 16, 2003
Chiang Khong
www.thegtrider.com
Andrea good to know you had a successful trip through Laos top to bottom.
If you want to hit us with some photos & a few tips to share the info would be nice indeed.

kc's

Dec 31, 2013
wired;294103 wrote: Hi,
I'm an expat from Italy living and working in Hat Yai. I actually I have a TTR250 Raid bought from a user of this forum, that was not so perfect as the owner said... but I'm working on it to fix it after my travel from Chiang Mai to Laos north to south.
I just sold my VStrom 650cc that I used for last 2 years to ride around Bangkok and for last year in the south of Thailand, around HatYai and to Phuket, Krabi, Samui etc...

Bye, Andrea
Hi andrea
hope to catch up with you when I pass hatyai

have a good day