Honda TransAlp 400 SOLD

tj

Apr 21, 2005
I am moving and need to sell my Honda TransAlp 400V. I've had it for two years and love it. It's a 1996 and in very good condition. I've maintained it regularly and put on new tires and chain this year. It has 51504 km and runs smooth and strong.It's big enough to tour and easy in traffic. Hate to sell it but don't want the expense of taking it home. Asking 70,000 baht or best offer 02 960 3378 06 034 2940

john

Oct 6, 2003
Hi TJ, Does your Trans Alp have a Thai plate and Green book? Where did you purchase it from? Thanks John

Jan 12, 2003
TJ
Pls send me a picture of the bike.
My mate Inthy, the owner of the Kopchaideu Pub / Wildside in Vientiane is most definitely interested in the bike on my recommendation.

tj

Apr 21, 2005
quote:

Originally posted by john

Hi TJ, Does your Trans Alp have a Thai plate and Green book? Where did you purchase it from? Thanks John

I do have a Thai plate and green owners book. I have the bike in the name of friend and have her copy o identification and signiture. I purchased it from a bike importer in Nonthaburi who has also done the servicing. I don't know anything about the previous owners or history.

tj

Apr 21, 2005
quote:

Originally posted by mick

Yo TJ. If your Transalp has Thai rego and has not been stacked I'd most definatly be interested in having a look and possibly making an offer. Do you know the History of the bike? Do you have photos? What sort of riding have you been doin on the bike? Anymore info on the bike would be cool. You can mail me a [email [email protected]][email protected][/email]

I've mostly taken the bike to work, but have made a few trips to Kanchanaburi, Auyuthia, and Khao Yai. The bike water cooled which makes it nice in really hot weather. I do not know the history of the bike. but I have had no problems at all with it since I've owned it. I'll send a picture tonight. I have to sell the bike by next week.