HONDA XR250/400 CRM250 SUPERMOTO WHEEL SET

Sep 1, 2009
Set of superb gold with red hubs xr or crm 17" supermoto wheels with discs ( 320mm front ) red hubs,and good tyres, 30000 baht ,these have not been used since full rebuild with new spokes/bearings/seals etc, please email for pics as i still havent worked out how to add pictures on this forum ,. !

Dec 8, 2009
fuck photo's I placed the website URL to link to my photo on facebook
gt-rider/moderator organise youselves, join the 21st century and give tool to do the job
obviously beyond me, mike and a raft of others
it should be achievable for web builders in between looking out of window and coffee breaks
shar-shar

DavidFL

Staff member
Subscribed
Jan 16, 2003
Chiang Khong
www.thegtrider.com
a-tecracing wrote: expletive photo's I placed the website URL to link to my photo on facebook
gt-rider/moderator organise youselves, join the 21st century and give tool to do the job
obviously beyond me, mike and a raft of others
it should be achievable for web builders in between looking out of window and coffee breaks
shar-shar
Duh. Photos?

Look under New Users

https://www.gt-rider.com/thailand-motorc ... s-f14.html

See the topic

Adding Pictures - Help.

https://www.gt-rider.com/thailand-motorc ... t1167.html

Read it!

This is indeed the 21st Century & I'm a bit of a dinosaur, but I can read.

Dec 8, 2009
still cann't see Mikes photo's
David - I am able to read ( just) reading and then implimenting that, may not achieve the result, do I need to give examples - i thick not
Ok will continue to try.
I hope this has helped other people also
Any comments
Fire away

Sep 1, 2009
a-tecracing wrote: still cann't see Mikes photo's
David - I am able to read ( just) reading and then implimenting that, may not achieve the result, do I need to give examples - i thick not
Ok will continue to try.
I hope this has helped other people also
Any comments
Fire away
Well all i can say is ill admit im not much cop on a pc, however i am also a member of baht and sold and tha visa and can add pics on both of them with no problem,. :(