how many cc's fork oil wave in 125r

Sep 25, 2008
I am about to put some progressive fork springs in my honda wave 125R and i would like to know how many cc's I should use. Seals are leaking already for a long time so I can not use the amount of old oil as a basis for calculation.

Thank you for using Golden Triangle Rider, we hope you are enjoying the content.
To continue getting access to the thousands of informative Tips and Trip Reports from our huge biking community, please register and upgrade your status on Golden Triangle Rider.​

Sep 25, 2008

Thank you for using Golden Triangle Rider, we hope you are enjoying the content.
To continue getting access to the thousands of informative Tips and Trip Reports from our huge biking community, please register and upgrade your status on Golden Triangle Rider.​

Koala

Oct 24, 2011

May 28, 2007