How to change the oil in an open chamber 43mm Kayaba fork on the Kawasaki KLX250S

Dec 27, 2007
Now that I've got my clutch changed, the next order of business is to change the oil in my forks as I reckon it's well overdue. Here's a most excellent video guide from YouTube on how to change the oil in an open chamber 43mm Kayaba fork on the Kawa

Thank you for using Golden Triangle Rider, we hope you are enjoying the content.
To continue getting access to the thousands of informative Tips and Trip Reports from our huge biking community, please register and upgrade your status on Golden Triangle Rider.​

Apr 3, 2011

Thank you for using Golden Triangle Rider, we hope you are enjoying the content.
To continue getting access to the thousands of informative Tips and Trip Reports from our huge biking community, please register and upgrade your status on Golden Triangle Rider.​

Dec 27, 2007

Dec 27, 2007