In search of 12V / 18AH battery!

Aug 15, 2011
Anyone know where I can find YTX20L-BS battery (12V / 18AH)?

I'm in Udon Thani.

Thanks for any help!

Feb 5, 2007
Unobtanium in LOS
You must have a bagger - Richco has a line on 18 Ah AGM's in both HD OEM and aftermarket
I bought an aftermarket in horrid yellow and painted it flat black.

Aug 15, 2011
Thanks for the info, guys! I will add it to my listings.

I found a 12V/20AH SBC brand battery right here in stock in Udon at a bike shop hidden away in downtown on a side soi. They filled it, charged it and I only had to pay 1600 baht for it. The were very helpful.

The 1600 cranked up right away and just as quickly as my 400. I'm a happy man.

But there's a story that goes with this. I texted three "big bike" locations -- three in Udon and one in Korat -- asking about the battery, etc. Price quoted by the two in Udon were 4200 baht with a 1 WEEK warranty and 4800 with NO warranty. Talk about lying in wait to give someone a screwing.

The Korat shop and one Udon shop has yet to respond.

ricks

May 3, 2011
Ricohoc;273322 wrote: Thanks for the info, guys! I will add it to my listings.

I found a 12V/20AH SBC brand battery right here in stock in Udon at a bike shop hidden away in downtown on a side soi. They filled it, charged it and I only had to pay 1600 baht for it. The were very helpful.

The 1600 cranked up right away and just as quickly as my 400. I'm a happy man.

But there's a story that goes with this. I texted three "big bike" locations -- three in Udon and one in Korat -- asking about the battery, etc. Price quoted by the two in Udon were 4200 baht with a 1 WEEK warranty and 4800 with NO warranty. Talk about lying in wait to give someone a screwing.

The Korat shop and one Udon shop has yet to respond.
I need a battery for friends yam 1200 could you tell me where you got yours in udon