International Travel Permit for Bike

Discussion in 'General Discussion / News / Information' started by meallem, Feb 2, 2009.

  1. Hey All,

    Heading to Malaysia and Cambo on a Thai registered bike - went to Hang Dong Road Land Transport Office to get either a ITP or the new certificate.

    Was told no longer issue either of them and they are not required

    Anyone get one of these lately? If so from where and whom!!


  2. Aksed at Hang Dong Road Office - told no longer issue and don't need.

    Anyone know if true?
  3. My partner got hers from the Motor Rego office in Bkk. No problems, but they did add a leading 0 to the rego number. We needed this to get a carnet from the RAC in London.
  4. Meallem
    Any chance of contributing some info, road & trip reports mate?
    It looks like you've been lurking since 2007 with requests for info

    Pai – Wiang Haeng
    Sanpathong – Khun Yuam
    Saddle bags
    But nothing has ever come back. As you like to say “any help appreciated.”
    I reckon you've probably done a lot of riding with no reports or sharing on info. Please do your bit - put something back in & contribute.

Share This Page