Kawasaki ER6 Hyperpro Suspension kit + other bits

Pikey

www.tbbtours.com
Do you want to sort out the handling on your ER6? This'll do it:

13092011054.jpg

Hyperpro adjustable shock and progressively wound fork springs. This kit has got less than 10,000km on it and is a take-off from a bike I just bought to rent.

Red Baron charge 29,900B for exactly the same kit (OK, you get a bottle of fork oil too).

Red Baron product listing:

http://www.redbaronbkk.com/products/item.php?id=101105-0000498

My price is 18,0000B

Also, Barracuda plexiglass screen to bling up the front end of an ER6-N and increase wind protection. Price in the US is $165 (4,800B). My price is 3,000B

Kawascreen.jpg
13092011055.jpg

Lastly, a set of wider than stock Renthal bars with end weights and risers. Not sure of the original price so I'm offering them at what I think is a bargain of 1,800B for the set.

13092011056-1.jpg

Prices are for the items personally collected here in central Chiang Mai. If you want me to post it elsewhere, the cost will be whatever EMS charge and not a satang more!

Call Jeff on 0850337575 or if you are in Chiang Mai come and view at Tony's Big Bikes, Ratchmanka Rd.

Cheers,

Pikey.

Sep 14, 2011
Hi there, I'm from Malaysia and I really interested to buy the ER6N Barracuda windscreen. Can you deliver to Malaysia and how much will it cost? Is it genuine and comes in box? Thanx.

Pikey

www.tbbtours.com
asyatriz;271254 wrote: Hi there, I'm from Malaysia and I really interested to buy the ER6N Barracuda windscreen. Can you deliver to Malaysia and how much will it cost? Is it genuine and comes in box? Thanx.

Hi Asaytriz,

Without going to the P.O and getting it weighed I can't tell you how much to post but I estimate less than 500THB. It is a genuine item but does not have the box as like I said, I took it off an ER6-n I just bought. It does come with the necessary mounting brackets.

Cheers,

Pikey.

Sep 14, 2011
Hi Pikey,

Thanks for the reply. Do you still have the instruction manual? Any scratches?

And how can I pay to you? Paypal maybe?

So how much you estimate for total both Barracuda screen and the shipping cost in MYR?

Thanks again