KLX 250 exhaust

Jul 4, 2011
Hi everyone. I'm new to the forum and have just purchased a new KLX 250. Really enjoy the bike but would love it to sound a bit more meaty.

Does anyone know if a Two Brothers/FMF slip on from Oz/US would be compatible with our Thai bikes? I just can't justify paying 23,000+ Baht to buy one locally!

Cheers for any advice.

Maha

Oct 7, 2009
I have used both FMF and 2Bro and both of them fit to the bike. BUT both of them are missing the connector for the O2 sensor. You can get the connector welded in some local welding shop in Thailand with less than 1000thb. So no big thing.

Currently I'm using FMF Q4 (with Mega bomb header) and it is very much recommended. Sound is very acceptable and it really opens up the engine. Also the muffler mounting is better (two points) than 2bro. The 2bro exhaust is way too loud, I would recommend to avoid it, in the city you will attrack cops attention and elsewhere your ears are suffering.

And once you are shopping, get a juice box from 2bro, it helps to sharpen the throttle response nicely.

Jul 4, 2011
Excellent, thanks for the reply.

So, the outlet for the 02 sensor is in the muffler? I was just going to get a slip on end can to start with and the header later on. Think I'll go for the FMF, don't want to be annoying everyone too much!

Thanks again.

Sep 19, 2006
www.chiangmai-xcentre.com
The O2 Sensor is in the Connecting Pipe between the Header and the Muffler Don't Buy a 2 Brothers as I tried that first, I thought it was Rubbish and didn't notice any difference besides being Way too Loud!!! Get the Full System FMF with either the Power Bomb or Mega Bomb as they make a Real Difference!!! Worth the Extra Money from the Start. Good Luck.

Jul 4, 2011
Thanks for the help guys. Reckon I'll order a full FMF from Aus then. Had a look last night and I see what you mean about the 02 sensor being on the rear section, so I'll have to find an machine shop to get it tapped.