KLX 250 Luggage Rack

Mar 30, 2010
Hi All,

Does any one have updated information on where I can find a KLX 250 luggage rack?

Looking for black to go with the new White KLX.
I have seen luggage racks for sale in Chiang Mai Kawasaki for around 4k baht.

Looking for a place in Bangkok if possible. So far all my searching hasn't been very successful.

Thanks in advance
Brian

Sep 19, 2006
www.chiangmai-xcentre.com
Best Bet would be to Buy one and get it Powder Coated? Cost would still be similar at around 3 or 4000 Baht though? They have a couple of options available here in Chiang Mai, Round Tube or Square Box section, style is the same though. Powder Coating can be done at Richco Motorsports.

FrankT

Sep 10, 2010
Call the Kawa dealer in Chiang Mai if they have stock, pay them via ATM and ask them to mail it to Bkk, if they only have the chrome versions we can do powder coating in Bkk at Gavin's garage.

Nov 4, 2010
If you are by Rama 9 pop into the spare parts centre at Kawazaki (the big building behind the showroom), last Thursday the had what looked like a couple of KLX racks in the showcase at the far right.

Mar 30, 2010
Thanks guys.. called up the Kawa dealer in CM. They have three types of luggage racks.
I went for the black one for 3,200 baht.. Online money transfer.. Hope to get it by Friday. In time to pick up the new KLX Saturday :)

Email address:- [email protected]
Name Nipapan -
She was very helpful and took some picture and posted to me with in 5 mins of the phone call and sent through the bank details etc so I could make the transfer tonight in time for sending tomorrow AM.