Klx 250s for sale

Oct 26, 2009
Selling my KLX, I dont have use for it anymore. Its only done 3,700Km YES you read that correctly. Its a 2009 model and has been meticulously looked after. Green book is in my name and is currently tax/insured.

• Has been de-resticted properly
  • Geared suitable for off-road (stock gearing also available)
  • Renthal Bar
  • Better Rims
  • New rear tyre
  • Rear rack
  • Skid Plate
  • Acerbis Hand Guards
  • FMF Can (stock also available)
  • Tail Tidy (stock also available)
  • Renthal Gold O-Ring Chain

I can also fit a unit if required to enable you to adjust your fueling
Suspension sag has been set-up properly for someone around 90Kg

6 months ago I deep serviced this bike. See this link for more info KLX 250S Service

120,000 Baht

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

Feb 8, 2009
My friend Peter in Chiang Mai can pay a deposit for me. Peter tel. 0895418057. I send him a mail now. Y

Best regards Angkor 1 /

Nov 21, 2010
marcusb;277805 wrote: 3200 kilometers of tarmac, clay, dirt, bull dust, mud, water, sand in northern Laos. The bike performed flawlessly. Thanks Johnny.
So we assume the eagle has landed safely home again?
Bloody jealous that I (with my Versys) can not go dirt, mud, water and sand.

Chang Noi

Dec 27, 2007
Changnoi1;277806 wrote: So we assume the eagle has landed safely home again?
Bloody jealous that I (with my Versys) can not go dirt, mud, water and sand.

Chang Noi
You can Chang Noi! You can!

277818=9865-July7VersysBoDin2SSR.jpg

Just don't drop the beast as she's a pain to pick up! The Versys isn't meant for serious off road, but it does quite well on dirt roads and gentle offroad. For anything rougher a KLX is a much better choice!

ps.

Marcus- I really enjoyed the pictures from your trip that you posted on facebook! Looking forward to a trip report and hope to hook up with you for a ride SOON!

T :happy1:

Nov 21, 2010
TonyBKK;277818 wrote: You can Chang Noi! You can!

277818=9865-July7VersysBoDin2SSR.jpg

Just don't drop the beast as she's a pain to pick up! The Versys isn't meant for serious off road, but it does quite well on dirt roads and gentle offroad. For anything rougher a KLX is a much better choice!

ps.

Marcus- I really enjoyed the pictures from your trip that you posted on facebook! Looking forward to a trip report and hope to hook up with you for a ride SOON!

T :happy1:
It is a bit as like with boats, they are all sea-worthy (more or less) but not always the crew. Yes I am sure the Versys can do some off-road, but with my short legs If feel not secure to handle the weight of the bike at difficult situations. And the other problem is .... I always like to check-out that other road, that other small track and "hey there is an house on that mountains so there should be a road going there".

Chang Noi