KLX250S rear spring so soft

Apr 3, 2011
I wonder if I'm the only one to complain about the really soft rear suspension on the KLX250.
I'm about 85kg in gear, and I find the suspension sag to be too much. If I put a passenger on the back, even a 45kg passenger, the chain hits the rubber rol

Thank you for using Golden Triangle Rider, we hope you are enjoying the content.
To continue getting access to the thousands of informative Tips and Trip Reports from our huge biking community, please register and upgrade your status on Golden Triangle Rider.​

Sep 19, 2006
www.chiangmai-xcentre.com

Thank you for using Golden Triangle Rider, we hope you are enjoying the content.
To continue getting access to the thousands of informative Tips and Trip Reports from our huge biking community, please register and upgrade your status on Golden Triangle Rider.​

Apr 3, 2011

Aug 29, 2011

Apr 3, 2011

Aug 29, 2011

Apr 3, 2011