Ktm 690 smc r

Dec 15, 2009
johnnysneds;276886 wrote: Wheres the photos of yer new toy? Enjoying it?
My new KTM 690 SMC R.

Totally brilliant fun to ride. Always looking forward to the weekends to swing a leg over her. Trying to find time for a track day. Done a thousand clicks hooning around Bangkok.
Akra exhaust is feckin loud!

Attached files
276914=9009-1Small-1.jpg
276914=9011-6Small.jpg
276914=9010-8Small.jpg

Oct 26, 2009
Not on a Yamaha;276914 wrote: My new KTM 690 SMC R.

Totally brilliant fun to ride. Always looking forward to the weekends to swing a leg over her. Trying to find time for a track day. Done a thousand clicks hooning around Bangkok.
Congrats, awesome machine. how's yer ass sitting on that seat for any length of time?

See ye around the Nan area for a blast sometime soon......hmmm better do some tinkering with the WR :think:

Dec 27, 2007
Woohoo! Congrats on your new ride! I may hit the BRC this Friday morning for a few practice laps before the Kawasaki MiniGP on Saturday- why don't you call in sick and join me! :D

I imagine your KTM would be well suited for that $hitty slippery track!

Nov 7, 2007
Not on a Yamaha;276914 wrote: My new KTM 690 SMC R.

Ohhh so nice , congrats on this beautiful Austrian Machine :)

Dec 15, 2009
johnnysneds;276917 wrote: Congrats, awesome machine. how's yer ass sitting on that seat for any length of time?

See ye around the Nan area for a blast sometime soon......hmmm better do some tinkering with the WR :think:
For now ass is not too bad. Just having to much fun to notice. I'm sure once the novelty wears off. The bum will start to cry.
Nan is defo on the cards, just a question of when.
Power from this thumper is crazy!!! :)

Dec 15, 2009
TonyBKK;276933 wrote: Woohoo! Congrats on your new ride! I may hit the BRC this Friday morning for a few practice laps before the Kawasaki MiniGP on Saturday- why don't you call in sick and join me! :D

I imagine your KTM would be well suited for that $hitty slippery track!
Tony, you're very lucky to have the freedom to enjoy biking to the fullest.
Call in sick?
Even now I am sick wit the flu and yet I still have to be in office. :(

So looking forward to hitting track with the 690 SMC R! But when? Argh!!! Why do I have to be tied to a desk for a living???