Lady Rider Group

ZCM

Subscribed
Jun 23, 2011
cm
Hi,
I hope ok to post this.
I just set up a Thailand lady motorcycle facebook group.
It is an English language based group hoping to connect with other expat and traveling female riders in the country.
Thailand ladies are of course very welcome, just that there are already Thai based groups, so creating an English language group.
But would be great to connect with Thai ladies who ride also, who are interested in meeting lady riders of other nationalities.
If you know of anyone who might be interested in this group, please let them know.
Thanks!

ZCM

Subscribed
Jun 23, 2011
cm
Thank you Goran, and good idea.
Actually had a lady from Singapore join us.
It's definitely open to ladies from all over, just Thailand based group/site. I shall factor that into the description.
I got a bit of negative feedback from some guys when I promoted it on a few motorcycle groups, which surprised/shocked me.
I didnt even factor in that it could possibly be considered discriminatory! I didnt think anyone would even care nor mind.
I was called a racist and feminist. LOL. >.<
The motorcycle arena is male dominated, and lady riders in Thailand dont even know where to find each other.
Having a small place where we can get to know each other and support each other is great imo, and so far it has attracted 17 members.
So that is great!

ianyonok

Subscribed
Dec 9, 2008
17 members is great. I wish there were more lady riders. Khun Gtae (Khun Jubb's wife at the Golden Sun Harley shop in Chiang Rai) rides a Sportster, but she's the only real lady biker I know.