Laos & Cambodia in August

Rhodie

Mar 5, 2006
Can anybody advise me on what road & particularly weather and riding conditions to expect riding in Laos & Cambodia in August.
The plan is to take my 13 year old son with me on a GS1200 to Pakse and then south to the islands at Muang Khong before he

Thank you for using Golden Triangle Rider, we hope you are enjoying the content.
To continue getting access to the thousands of informative Tips and Trip Reports from our huge biking community, please register and upgrade your status on Golden Triangle Rider.​

Hovis

Jan 28, 2006

Thank you for using Golden Triangle Rider, we hope you are enjoying the content.
To continue getting access to the thousands of informative Tips and Trip Reports from our huge biking community, please register and upgrade your status on Golden Triangle Rider.​

Rhodie

Mar 5, 2006

Nov 23, 2005

Feb 23, 2003

HIKO

Nov 7, 2005