Leavin' Thai without the bike

Discussion in 'General Discussion / News / Information' started by Armin, Feb 2, 2005.

  1. Armin

    Armin New Member

    I wanna leave my bike at a friends house and use it again some other time. Is there a way to do this legally?
    I've got Australian Plates and "the bikes's visa valid only for one month".
  2. Loading...

  3. john

    john Ol'Timer

    Armin, That is not a good thing to do. It is the same as if you overstayed your own visa. I'm not sure what will happen but I think you are liable for a big fine. As I recall it tells you on the temp import paper. One place you can leave your bike is in Cambodia. There is no paperwork issued on a bike when it enters Cambodia. John

Share This Page