Let's go riding, April 9-16, Laos or Cambodia.. Road or Dirt

Sep 16, 2009
I would like to join (or form) a group of 2+ riders to go riding the week of Songkran, April 9th to April 16th (i have to be in Roi-Et on the 17th for a wedding). I am itching to go riding but would really like to go with some other people.

The dates are pretty fixed for me, this is when i can get time off from work. But I am game for either road or dirt biking. Given that the Thai's will be water crazy that week, i was thinking either N. Laos or Cambodia.

If anyone would like to go riding during that time, please let me know, or if you already have plans and wouldn't mind another rider, please let me know.

Thanks!!

Mike

Oct 12, 2005
Mike,

I should be landing back to Thailand during Songkran, spending a coupla days in BKK before heading back to CNX. Then a few days putting the bikes back together. Stay in touch and if I'm up and running I'd love to hook up wherever you're heading, knowing of course you'll be more than half way through your trip.

Mobile: 0879727673

Mar 19, 2004
I am interested in a road tour from Chiang Khong to Laos. I got my ATwin fixed last week. Have green book in my name.
cheers
peter living in sankamphaeng

Sep 16, 2009
Well, Saturday, April 10th has come and i am still here in Bangkok. Nuts.
Guess it will be May before i can go riding.

Hope everyone has a great (and safe!) Songkran.

Enjoy,

Mike

Moto-Rex

Subscribed
Jan 5, 2008
Good time to park the bike, the roads and tracks will have to wait a week or two..
I think its better to have a few quiet beers in a nice watering hole not far from home than tempt fate on the roads over songkran. :thumbup:
Cheers Moto-Rex