Limited Special Map Package deal 20% off

DavidFL

Staff member
Subscribed
Jan 16, 2003
Chiang Khong
www.thegtrider.com
A special deal. Thailand only.
We've found some stock of the GTR Laos map. 2012 edition.
Only 15 pieces.
We would like to move these on in a set of 4 GTR maps.
1. The Mae Hong Son Loop. 300 baht.
2. The Golden Triangle Loop. 300 baht.
3. The Mae Sa Valley Samoeng Loop. 120 baht.
4. The Laos PDR. 250 baht.

Full normal price = 970 baht
20% discount price = 776 baht with free EMS Postage inside Thailand.

Last edited:

Desmocrat

Subscribed
Mar 1, 2021
Meuang Loei
PM sent. Many thanks.
David, The maps arrived today and they look GREAT! I wish I could find a good road map of my home province of Loei that has this level of detail. I have found local tourist maps. You know the ones that have the drawings of attractions that cover up most of the really good back roads. Until I do find good maps, I'll just keep flipping a coin at intersections to see which way to turn. Also in need of a good road map of Nan.

Reactions: DavidFL

DavidFL

Staff member
Subscribed
Jan 16, 2003
Chiang Khong
www.thegtrider.com
David, The maps arrived today and they look GREAT! I wish I could find a good road map of my home province of Loei that has this level of detail. I have found local tourist maps. You know the ones that have the drawings of attractions that cover up most of the really good back roads. Until I do find good maps, I'll just keep flipping a coin at intersections to see which way to turn. Also in need of a good road map of Nan.

Great to know they got there on time as Kerry promised.
Errh yes, a Nan map, it;s been sitting in the computer infinished for several years.
It got a good going over earlier this year, but some enthusiasm died with covid tourism lockdown.
I should however get cracking again for the end of the year.
A new product to bring a few extra baht & stay afloat a bit longer would be nice.

Thanks again for the order.
Hope you can put them to good use planning trips to understand the road network.

May 5, 2012
Hi David, please PM me I would like 2 sets if available, with postage to Sakon Nakhon.

thanks.