Looking for good times

Oct 12, 2005
Just an FYI for our Laos people.

I've been riding in chiang mai with the GT riders over the last few months and having too many laughs, good rides and a few cocktails. It's now time for a visa run and going to be crossing into Laos at Bung Kan (Pakxan) around the 8th or 9th of October and heading north to Vientiane, Phoonsavan and Udom Xai following the front fender and stopping where ever I smell perfume.

If anybody is interested in getting together for some fun and riding let us know. I would also be interested in renting a XR 250 in Laos and doing some off roading if anybody else is game.

Contact me in this thread or email me at the address listed under my user profile on this sight if you'd like to get together for a meal or anything.

Feel free to chime in with any finger pointing guidance and snippets.

Cheers all.
"Formerly known as the twat, racer55"

Nov 14, 2004
Hey Big an Tall, down the track I'll be ring'n your bell.( not in the biblical sence) about Laos, take pikies, post'm names an details count.About your conquests, a gentleman doesn't divalge, but since your not you can!!....Scott

Oct 12, 2005
Scot,

After inbibing in a few cocktails, I've been known to divulge more than just my conquests :) . Looking forward to hearing from you.

Cheers all.
"Formerly known as the twat, racer55"