Lost key

Jun 1, 2008
I have lost the key to my Baja. I have no spare.

I know that as soon as I spend a lot of money sorting the problem out it will turn up because it is at home somewhere

I can't see a number on the igntion system and also it has a lockable petrol cap with the same key.

What is the best answer?

Ageing isn't all that funny when it is you

T

Oct 20, 2003
Did the same thing some years ago...Asked the local village locksmith to come around. He was able to make a new key just by looking into the lock, and some trial /error. All done in half an hour!

Jun 1, 2008
Thanks guys but I found them underneath the lawnmower.........well where else would yu put a set of keys to your beloved bike

T

Apr 20, 2009
Haha Tony, no worries! A few weeks ago I was looking at my passport when my girlfriend called on the phone. While I was talking to her, I decided to make a sandwich. I made the sandwich, ate it, finished the call and hung up. Then I noticed that there was an extra slice of bread on the counter. I couldn't figure out why I had put an extra slice of bread out on the counter, so I put it in my mouth and ate it.

A week later I was going mad trying to figure out where on earth I had put my passport. I knew it had to be in my apartment somewhere and I tore the entire place apart. After many hours of frustrated searching I finally gave up and decided to go get a replacement. The next day when I decided to make another sandwich I found my passport inside the sandwich bread bag in the refrigerator.