Mae Hong Son loop map

Apr 10, 2006
Does anyone know where I can buy a copy of the Mae Hong Son loop map in Chiang Mai or in Pattaya ?

I'm in Pattaya at the moment and driving up to Chiang Mai next week and want to rent a bike to do the loop over 3 days/2 nights.

The value for money you get renting bikes down here in Pattaya is great, I got a DR200 Djebel right now and am paying bt200 a day. It's a great bike, a bit lacking in overal grunt but is good enough for flying round the dusty tracks east of the Sukhumvit. Hopefully when I get back from Chiang Mai the lady I'm renting from should have 1 of her 2 almost brand new CRM250's back and I can take that for some real blasting about [8D]

scotty007

Subscribed
Feb 23, 2004
Try Asia Books on Thapae Road, about 150 meters down from Thapae Gate non the Left side.

Aug 7, 2003
Is that Scotty from Saudi, ex RAAF?
Say hello to your mates? Currently working in Taiwan but back in TH end November, looking at a trip to Lao and Camb with some mates.End up with Ben Laffers rally around Cambodia in January A great trip done it the last 7 years (OK I missed last year).Get in touch.
Harri.XR650R.