Maximum Hospitality!!!

Sep 19, 2006
www.chiangmai-xcentre.com
After Checking Out the Latest Motorshow in Bangkok with Simon and Steven from Phuket I decided we should take a Quick Visit to BritBikes Main Showroom at RCA as I had never been there Yet. We had already had quite a Few Beers before arriving and we No Sooner Turned up and We had the First Class Treatment from Dom and His Staff :shock: Beers were Offered and Not Refused and Lots of Advise was given and Questions answered for Me By "Dom", BritBike Director "Asawin" who is a Hell of a Nice Guy and a Fellow Tiger Rider. Also the Service Manager "Bonpitak" was very Helpful!!!

Here is Dom Hetrakul together with Simon & Steve.

BKKMotorshow022.jpg

Also a Nice Bonneville with Mag Wheels which I thought was quite Neat!

BKKMotorshow024.jpg

We ended up having a Hell of a Night and not sure How many Beers :?: These Guys are Opening their Phuket Branch During Bike Week there in April so I wish Them All the Success Possible and I am Sure it will Be a Hell of a Party and No Doubt Simon and Steve will be there :wink: Don't Miss it if You get a Chance there are some Great New Triumph Models available and You might Just be Tempted!!! :lol:

Mar 21, 2007
I'd like to second Ian's comments.....great customer service and hospitality.
If they had a bike to equal the 800GS i'd buy it just from their service, the other European dealers could learn a thing or two.
A great fun night had by all and looking forward to the 12th !!

:lol:

KenYam

Nov 2, 2007
The picture of the latest Bonny is beautiful - I want - but they still have to lower their prices.

KenYam

Nov 2, 2007
I like the white coloured Bonny without the panniers.
I noticed the other month on a trip that a Bonny (20,000K) had a oil leak already at upper end of motor ??