MHS Loop Help! (first time GT Rider)

Oct 17, 2012
Hello all, I wrote a post about this before, but I think it got deleted?

I'm looking for some tips and advice for a first time Thailand rider, going through the MHS loop in 7 days. I've ridden motorcycles a good bit in the United States, but this

Thank you for using Golden Triangle Rider, we hope you are enjoying the content.
To continue getting access to the thousands of informative Tips and Trip Reports from our huge biking community, please register and upgrade your status on Golden Triangle Rider.​

Jul 25, 2012

Thank you for using Golden Triangle Rider, we hope you are enjoying the content.
To continue getting access to the thousands of informative Tips and Trip Reports from our huge biking community, please register and upgrade your status on Golden Triangle Rider.​

Nov 7, 2012

J

Javawa