MotoGP starts 26/3 - Live at Jai-Yen Cafe

Pikey

www.tbbtours.com
Once again the happy season is upon us [:D]. Will it be Rossi or Melandri this year? Will Sete be MX'ing the Duke[;)]? How will Stoner and Pedrosa fair with the big boys? Can't wait to find out and it all starts at Jerez, Spain 3pm Thai time next sunday (26/3). Schedule is 125cc at 4pm, 250cc at 5:15pm and MotoGP at 7pm.

We will be showing all the MotoGP rounds on our 42" plasma screen and the rest of the season maps out as follows:

8/4 - Losail, Qatar
30/4 - Istanbul, Turkey
14/5 - Shanghai, China
21/5 - Le Mans, France
4/6 - Mugello, Italy
18/6 - Catalunya, Spain
24/6 - Assen, Holland (note, this is SATURDAY!)
2/7 - Donnington, UK
16/7 - Sachsenring, Germany
23/7 - Laguna Seca, USA
20/8 - Brno, Czech Republic
10/9 - Sepang, Malaysia
17/9 - Phillip Island, Australia
24/9 - Motegi, Japan
15/10 - Estoril, Portugal
29/10 - Valencia, Spain

Hope to see some of the regulars and welcome new friends too.

Cheers,

Jeff & Kat.

wimpy

Jan 31, 2005
I suggest you keep an eye on Hayden and Hopkins. I'm thinking this may be the year of the Americans!

Pikey

www.tbbtours.com
Yep, saw that Hopkins fancies himself and he has a lot of talent if the bike is up to it. Hayden was pretty impressive last year and should at least repeat his win at Laguna, if not more. As I had to sell 2 Ducatis to part finance the cafe, my heart is with Capirossi and it would be great to see the little guy regularly on the top step of the podium. Whatever happens, 100% for sure there should be plenty of fairing bashing and outrageous overtakes - can't wait!

Oct 12, 2005
Pikey,

Thanks for the posting. I'll be landing in CNX in May and staying for six months or so. Looking for spots to hang out with like minded gents and sounds like your Cafe is on the list with a telly line up like that.

Watching Nicky bash about in AMA years ago and loving his enthusiasm and spirit I'm pullin for him. His southern drawl explaining how he just "rides the wiggle" into and out of the corners flat tracking style makes me smile. Not such a fan of Hopkins as I saw him prance about the pits in the states and he was a bit of a prat. Lets hope the mechanics can keep his valves working more than a session this season, eh?

Cheers.

Pikey

www.tbbtours.com
Cheers Racer and I just replied to your "deflowering" post before reading this. looking forward to meeting you. I'm in the UK 24/4 - 10/5 but the cafe will be open and I'll brief the wife's sister on how to line up the TV.

Just for the benefit of others, in my original post I said that the fun starts at 3pm Thai time. I stuffed up and it is 4PM - sorry guys. I'd put my money on Hayden to take the Laguna round again and like you, reckon he will be running strong at the front but my money would still be on the Eyeties to take the majority of the wins. Roll on tomorrow!