Motorcycle lift

Feb 19, 2006
Want to buy a lift for my Harley as am getting to old for crawling around inthe garage on my knees,anyone know whats available in Thailand and where???Cheers :?

Dec 24, 2007
Or just do what the thai mechs do and 'sit' it onto a small stool (partially supported by the kickstand still in contact with the ground) :)

Jun 21, 2006
Mr Motorcross, on the corner of the moat, has all dirt bikes outside and has motorcross gear for sale, bike lift is just inside shop on left hand side

mikerust

Subscribed
Nov 5, 2003
tropicaljohno wrote: Mr Motorcross, on the corner of the moat, has all dirt bikes outside and has motorcross gear for sale, bike lift is just inside shop on left hand side
TJ,

As the bike lift will be used for a Hog do you have a quip about hernias? :wink:

Nov 16, 2007
Last year about 7 of us had lifts made. Borrowed an original and had the shop fabricate them. 1700bht and 300 for hydraulic jack.

ray23

Oct 14, 2005
Hmmm!!!! Now there is an idea, couple guy bought some at Pattaya bike week a few years back, maybe I could get one duplicated. I'm no mechanic, but I could use one just to keep the darn thing clean. Dragstar leans over so far you can't see much at all on he kickstand side.

of course the bike week's coming up again, maybe they will be there again.