My new style helmet

Marco

Oct 15, 2006
Khuang Nai
After the accident helmet took guite impact so i had to do something, so i desided to get nice airbrush for it.

here is what i got it..
P1000012.jpg

P1000013.jpg

P1000014.jpg

back side drawing is the same tattoo i have in my arm what i took 1983

Sep 4, 2007
Marco, I probably should not be saying this to a health and safety expert, but the helmets are designed to collapse internally to absorb impact when the outside hits something hard, to protect the head. Even if the outside is not really damaged, the helmet may not protect you in the same way as it did last time. The recommendation is to change the helmet after any impact. Airbrushing the outside also could possible cause some stress cracking of the polycarbonate, which again may not be visible until stressed. Not wishing to be a doom and gloom merchant, and if you already aware of all that fine, forgive me for mentioning it.; but I must say it does look very striking.

Marco

Oct 15, 2006
Khuang Nai
johngooding wrote: Marco, I probably should not be saying this to a health and safety expert, but the helmets are designed to collapse internally to absorb impact when the outside hits something hard, to protect the head. Even if the outside is not really damaged, the helmet may not protect you in the same way as it did last time. The recommendation is to change the helmet after any impact. Airbrushing the outside also could possible cause some stress cracking of the polycarbonate, which again may not be visible until stressed. Not wishing to be a doom and gloom merchant, and if you already aware of all that fine, forgive me for mentioning it.; but I must say it does look very striking.

Hiya John
Dont worry
i did consult NOLAN USA with pictures before i did anything and they gave me thumps up,,,not with inner as that is replaceble and im waiting for new ones,,,so nothing to worry from helmet vice

Marco

Oct 15, 2006
Khuang Nai
Ian Bungy wrote: Buy a New Shark Helmet Marco! Helmets should be Discarded after any sort of Major Impact, I recall reading paint is a No No as well?
Hi Ian

Dont like sharks,, i have NEW N 103 Nolan in order

but cant have it on few day notice,,so this will do

and paint is ok also when use special paint, i consult Nolan for that also,, old Paint is under.

Franz

Jun 28, 2007
Marco wrote: Dont like sharks,,
Ever tried one :crazy: ? Or do you buy just by catalogue like all the lazy housewifes....... :?
you should at least try different one just to get an idea Mr. Ubon Matti Jaekkimaekki....... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Cheers, Franz

Marco

Oct 15, 2006
Khuang Nai
Franz wrote: [quote quote=Marco]Dont like sharks,,
Ever tried one :crazy: ? Or do you buy just by catalogue like all the lazy housewifes....... :?
you should at least try different one just to get an idea Mr. Ubon Matti Jaekkimaekki....... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Cheers, Franz
Fanz, no never try them and im kind of 1 product person, when i find what i like i tent to keep it,, not changing all the time,,
and i like flip style helmets from nolan where i can have nice black sun visor and clear visor same time..
GOT IT?? :take-that:

me no change,,, :lol-sign: