1. Problack

2. Prosilver

The Fusion64 style was rejected.

More work is underway.

:eek: :eek:

It could take a bit longer

:roll: :roll:

Sep 4, 2007
Hi David, The black for my eyes is much more restful and easier to read the whilte text than the other way around. I am happy the black is available.
I notice that because of the maximum limit on picture size, all my reports are now showing links not the pictures. I previously chose a size to upload to Photobucket that was just less than full screen, I felt it gave the best impact to pictures and not too long to load. I really cannot go back and delete several hundred pictures and then convert, upload new, and edit every post. Any chance that larger pictures could still be accepted on preexisting posts please. All the best John

DavidFL

Staff member
Subscribed
Jan 16, 2003
Chiang Khong
www.thegtrider.com
johngooding wrote: Hi David, The black for my eyes is much more restful and easier to read the whilte text than the other way around. I am happy the black is available.
I notice that because of the maximum limit on picture size, all my reports are now showing links not the pictures. I previously chose a size to upload to Photobucket that was just less than full screen, I felt it gave the best impact to pictures and not too long to load. I really cannot go back and delete several hundred pictures and then convert, upload new, and edit every post. Any chance that larger pictures could still be accepted on preexisting posts please. All the best John
John
Yeah sorry about the photos. I too am not happy, but understand that the boffins are working on the problem. It will be fixed one way or another.

DavidFL

Staff member
Subscribed
Jan 16, 2003
Chiang Khong
www.thegtrider.com
johngooding wrote: Thanx David

John a bit of news re the photos. If your photos cannot be seen - re-edit your post & click on "Do not automatically parse URLs" the images pop up. Why this has happened on some posts & not the others we don't know yet.
:roll: :roll:

Jan 12, 2003
The cause of the problem seems to be the 800 pixel height and width setting on images in posts. That was in force on the initial database conversion, and seems to have messed up image displays in some posts. The forum is now re-set to not check max / min image size on posting.