New Kafe Mantra for Pikey

mikerust

Subscribed
Nov 5, 2003
Mar 2007 14:52:54 +0000> > >

Haven't been there YET. But maybe this could be a GTR mantra for those frequenting The Kafe?

Water and Wine Education
It has been scientifically proven that if we drink 1 litre of water each day, at the end of the year we would have absorbed more than 1 kilo of Escherichia coli (E. coli) bacteria found in faeces. In other words, we are
consuming 1 kilo of Poo. However, we do not run that risk when drinking wine , beer (or other liquors) because alcohol has to go through a distillation process of boiling, filtering and fermenting.
WATER = Poo
WINE = HEALTH

quote:

It is better to drink beer and talk shit than to drink water and be full of shit.

Pikey

www.tbbtours.com
Excellent! Mike, can you get that translated into Thai so that I (and probably others) can show the missus and therefore justify the "occassional" slurp [;)]

BTW, why a mantra to me? There are many others in CNX who enjoy a drink (or several) at the Kafe!

Cheers,

Pikey.

mikerust

Subscribed
Nov 5, 2003
quote:

Originally posted by pikey

BTW, why a mantra to me? There are many others in CNX who enjoy a drink (or several) at the Kafe!

Cheers,

Pikey.

Yes but you are to only one so far who has publicly appologised for ...well.. talking....[B)]