New Light for KTM EXC's

Apr 15, 2013
FOr those of you who are iterested there is a new light for your KTM EXC 08-13 the Enduro Tech Dual.5 It is a little pricy but looks very nice. I have one on order (ebay listing 321116312379) but I cant get it until I am back in europe on May 13th and cant install it on the bike until I get back to Cambodia on the 26th. I will post a review as soon as I get my lazy a$$ in to gear after getting back

I also have some Adventure Spec Vision X Optimus Prime lights arriving tonight from the UK (on a plane with my Uncle as I type) so I will be able to compare the two (they are about $300 as a comparison)

bill

Mar 29, 2004
Element_6;289813 wrote: FOr those of you who are iterested there is a new light for your KTM EXC 08-13 the Enduro Tech Dual.5 It is a little pricy but looks very nice. I have one on order (ebay listing 321116312379) but I cant get it until I am back in europe on May 13th and cant install it on the bike until I get back to Cambodia on the 26th. I will post a review as soon as I get my lazy a$$ in to gear after getting back

I also have some Adventure Spec Vision X Optimus Prime lights arriving tonight from the UK (on a plane with my Uncle as I type) so I will be able to compare the two (they are about $300 as a comparison)
I'd be interested to know exactly what the Enduro Tech Dual.5 is made up of. Is it a flood or spot, or combination. Does it shoot light out everywhere like most LED's or have they figured out a way to focus the beam ?