NZ Riders Spit Roast. And Invasion of the Muppets!

Sep 19, 2006
www.chiangmai-xcentre.com
Hi All,
On Saturday the 23rd of June we are having a Spit Roast at the
X-Centre to mark the end of the NZ Riders Tour of the North. All are Welcome if you want to call in for a Chat and Meet some of the Guys. Unfortunately you will still have to Pay for your Drinks. The Spit Roast is on Me though. Should be going from early afternoon so hope to see some of the GT-Riders there.
Cheers Ian.

DavidFL

Staff member
Subscribed
Jan 16, 2003
Chiang Khong
www.thegtrider.com
Ian
Yet another bloody good offer mate.
Do Aussies need a visa for this Kiwi function? If not I'll be there at sparrows. How would you like to wear the Spit Roast? Whats' the F for in IFR?

Nov 14, 2004
Ian, you sound ok for a Kiwi, I just came back from Chonch last week, m8 beaut scenes, whats on the spit! Go easy on the crip, Id say he's feeling fragile not being on the AT for so long!!!Scott

Feb 23, 2003
Hey Ian, count me in too. Just in case the gathering is too top heavy with Aussies and Kiwis, I will add in a bit of American influence to balance things out...........Plus if the term spit roast means what Pikey says it does, should be a hell of a good time !!!!!

Dec 5, 2006
hi ian..i c u are from NZ....just witnessed a horific accident...biker down....road has been closed for hours..down in thames.allways a worry when a bro goes down....... .....( 4 wheels move the body...
2 wheels move the soul)...... tenoke ehore

Sep 19, 2006
Hi Ivan,
Yes from NZ but based in Chiang Mai now. Call in if you are up this way.
Party went off Great last night. Bloody Funny Show as well, No doubt there will be some Photo's getting posted Shortly about that!!! Good Times had by all. Many Thanks to those who managed to make it.
Cheers Ian.

Feb 23, 2003
I'll third that. .....Am still amazed you sourced up a lamb ,when I have never laid eyes on one in 8 years here. Thanks again, count me in for the next one ![:)]

Dec 5, 2006
hi ian will be up in chang mai early july...hope to catch up..anything u need from NZ...mayebe another frozen lamb.or a bit of seafood.....havent had a crayfish for 6 months.

Dec 5, 2006
u need some mussells from coromandel....got heaps.....would like to catch up with u when i arrive,,,got a funny story to tell ya,,,u will piss your self.....

Dec 5, 2006
hello to all,,,arriving in chang mai next month.anyone up for another lamb roast.looking to do some bikin..does anyone know of any events.early august..pref off road.4 a start..but just a good ride will do .Regards ivan

Sep 19, 2006
This is What happens when the MUPPETS Invaded the NZ Riders Spit Roast, They Provided their own form of entertainment as you can See!!!
IMGP1160.gif

What's he Looking for Back there???
IMGP1163.gif

Eye's Squinted with Sheer Pleasure!!!
Cheers Ian.

Dec 5, 2006
HI ian.. nice pics in the above post.. wow sexy looking katoeys....have just managed to find MR R..have contacted him...hope he gets back to me...let u know..also thinking about the condo idea...good shit..might bring a couple of mates....may end up buying a half of dozen of things.....cheers mate...FLYINGKIWI...OPPS SHShhhh......