Picture-uplooad how?

Mar 28, 2013
My problem:

As I usually have many photos in a thread, I load them up in "packets" from 10-14 to avoid that it will take too much time for people with slow www. to open a thread with perhaps 80 pics. As I saw that here the newest posts are always on top of the thread, I uploaded the packets inverse (the least first) and so they were in the right sequence. Today I see that the newest posts are at least (normal for most forums) - but now my packets and pics are in the wrong sequence....

What's usual here - how should I handle that next time...???
:cry:

DavidFL

Staff member
Subscribed
Jan 16, 2003
Chiang Khong
www.thegtrider.com
Gerhard
I think the "problem" could be in your profile settings.

Thread Display Options

Can I change the order of posts?

You have a choice over how you view threads. When you're in a thread, look at the top bar. On the right hand side you'll see 'Display Mode'. Click on this and it lets you change how posts are ordered.

You have three choices:

Linear Mode - posts are displayed chronologically, usually from oldest to newest. Posts are shown in a flat mode so that many posts can be viewed simultaneously. It is possible to change the ordering by changing your preferences in the User CP

Threaded Mode - a tree is shown along with every post. This shows you the relationship each post has to the others. It's easy to see who responded to whom. Only one post is shown at a time. By clicking on a single post in the post tree, the page will show that post and all posts made in response to it.

Hybrid Mode - This is a mixture of the linear and threaded modes. The post tree is displayed as in the threaded mode, but many posts are shown at the same time as in the linear modes.

IN THE EDIT YOUR PROFILE SECTION

289174=15382-GTR%20Profile%20Edit002.jpg

Mar 28, 2013
Hi David -thanks!

I now went to "general settings" and switched "Thread Display Mode: oldest first" as you find it normally. So in future I shall upload my thread-posts in the right way from first to least....
I think we've got it now! Would be nice from you if you could change the order in my threads...

kind regards Gerhard

DavidFL

Staff member
Subscribed
Jan 16, 2003
Chiang Khong
www.thegtrider.com
gerhardveer;289175 wrote: Hi David -thanks!

I now went to "general settings" and switched "Thread Display Mode: oldest first" as you find it normally. So in future I shall upload my thread-posts in the right way from first to least....
I think we've got it now! Would be nice from you if you could change the order in my threads...

kind regards Gerhard
Welcome, keep em coming. We all want to know more about Esarn's "hidden" attractions.

Mar 28, 2013
Djai yenyen
compilove.gif

You exspect a lot of me - I think I'll start the translation of my eastern Mekong - tour, will be something to do......
dse45_midi04.gif