Pink Harley Davidson Road King for sale......

Muzz

Mar 27, 2007
Yep folks, if Elvis ever was going to ride again, this would be the bike he'd do it n. Year 2000 H-D Road King, I have owned from new. Only around 2000 KM on the clock. Stored 5 years, 1450 Twin Cam. Many custom chrome parts. Will try and get a photo up but on the road so this might not work. E-mail me and it might be easier. Bike based in Chaing Mai, White Corbin His and Hers seats. 700,000 Baht.

Couldn't down load photos, bloody camera........... Can e-mail if interested...

Muzz

Muzz

Mar 27, 2007
SPECIAL OFFER FOLKS.......... As this week we celebrate the King of Rock N Rolls would be 76th Birthday, I will also throw in an Elvis rubber mask with stick on side burns, a greatest hits DVD collection and a full tank, to get the Pink Cadillac of bikes a head start. I am Rock, Rattling and Shaking my head now, I know this offer ain't gonna last for long............

Nov 16, 2007
Muzz;263846 wrote: SPECIAL OFFER FOLKS.......... As this week we celebrate the King of Rock N Rolls would be 76th Birthday, I will also throw in an Elvis rubber mask with stick on side burns, a greatest hits DVD collection and a full tank, to get the Pink Cadillac of bikes a head start. I am Rock, Rattling and Shaking my head now, I know this offer ain't gonna last for long............

At 700k it will last longer than Elvis.