Place to recondition a helmet? / My leathers are very dry and stiff

hs0zfe

Aug 31, 2009
Hello All

how's it going? My holidays will begin soon and I want to ride for at least a week.

My SCHUBERTH helmet needs re-foaming. Where can I get this done? I asked at a few bikes shops in different towns, but Chiang Mai is the uncontested Bikers

Thank you for using Golden Triangle Rider, we hope you are enjoying the content.
To continue getting access to the thousands of informative Tips and Trip Reports from our huge biking community, please register and upgrade your status on Golden Triangle Rider.​

Jul 25, 2010

Thank you for using Golden Triangle Rider, we hope you are enjoying the content.
To continue getting access to the thousands of informative Tips and Trip Reports from our huge biking community, please register and upgrade your status on Golden Triangle Rider.​

hs0zfe

Aug 31, 2009

Mar 15, 2003
www.daveearly.com