Rayong Border Visa AND Bike Extension

Discussion in 'Central Thailand Road Trip Reports' started by juddadredd, Sep 20, 2006.

  1. Hi All,

    Rayong Border Visa AND Bike Extension is possible I did it on the 15th Sep 06, all you have to do is go to the CUSTOMS building which is near the Immigration building. And ask them to extend your Bike Import Papers, as you can then go across the Border by boat leaving your ride and then return with a new 30 day Visa. I did this with no problems what-so-ever as they are really nice people.

    Ride Safe.
  2. Sooryit's ranong, im f*c*ed on pethadine here guys gimme a break... anyways its the place you cross at burma by boat.

    so op can youchnge it please... cheers

Share This Page