Recommendations for Kawasaki KX250 Engine rebuild in Udon Thani or nearby?

Mar 12, 2013
Hi there all,

I just bought a 1992 Kawasaki KX250 which is in need of an engine rebuild...It's not seized or anything but needs a piston, rings and gaskets etc....I would gladly do it myself however as I'm working full time I really don't have time.

Thank you for using Golden Triangle Rider, we hope you are enjoying the content.
To continue getting access to the thousands of informative Tips and Trip Reports from our huge biking community, please register and upgrade your status on Golden Triangle Rider.​

Dec 27, 2007

Thank you for using Golden Triangle Rider, we hope you are enjoying the content.
To continue getting access to the thousands of informative Tips and Trip Reports from our huge biking community, please register and upgrade your status on Golden Triangle Rider.​

Mar 12, 2013