Ride Saturday the 8th from Udon.

ray23

Oct 14, 2005
All but one person who have said they are going are in the First Homes Area, So we meet at the motel by the red light on Ring Road at the motel 100 meters towards First Homes It's the red light Between Global and Big C. Head out of town the Motel is about 100 meters on the right hand side. at 0830, we will depart at 0845.

The ride has not been planned in detail yet I'm waiting for some input from one of the guys,

The general idea is to go to Nom Som and over the Mountain to the river and then towards Loie. From Loie back to Uodn. This is what will make the ride interesting we won't ride 210 at any time or at least that is the goal. Finding a new route.

Should be fun seeing some new country, not to far from us.

I think we will be back in Udon by 1800 hours or earlier.

If you want to go and the directions o for the meet point is confusing send me a PM and I will give you my Phone number. It is easy if you know the area and terrible to find if you don't :lol:

ray23

Oct 14, 2005
Ride Plan:

Udon to Ban Phue

Ban Phue to Nam Som

Nam Som to Na Yung

Na Yung to Sang Khom

Sang Khom to Pak Chom

Pak Chom to Chiang Khan

Chiang Khan to That

That to Na Si

Na Si to Kut Chap

Kut Chap to Udon

It's in the GPS now so I'm done LOL

ray23

Oct 14, 2005
Well we try to get some photos, this will be a first for me but it looks like fun on the map.

ray23

Oct 14, 2005
Weather

Not looking to bad really. Remember, this is only Udon if we get lucky we could ride around the heavy stuff happened before. Sunday didn't look a promising. Hey it's just water a good shower solves all the problems. Got to wash the bikes anyway after a ride like that.

If we run to some heavy stuff we will just wait it out.

Saturday Day
A thick cloud cover with rain tapering to a couple of showers
High 81°F
RealFeel®: 104°F
View the Hour-By-Hour™ Forecast
Winds: WSW at 5mph
Wind Gusts: 13 mph
Max UV Index: Very High (9)
Thunderstorm
Probability: 69%
Amount of Precipitation: 0.36in
Amount of Rain: 0.36in