Riding in Angkor area

willem

Nov 29, 2005
Hello,

We (that is my wife and I) crossed the border from Aranya to Poipet two days ago and rode our two thai registered Honda Waves 125 all the way to Siem Reap. Not much fun, but I will post all the details later. Today we rode up to the ticket bo

Thank you for using Golden Triangle Rider, we hope you are enjoying the content.
To continue getting access to the thousands of informative Tips and Trip Reports from our huge biking community, please register and upgrade your status on Golden Triangle Rider.​

daewoo

Dec 6, 2005

Thank you for using Golden Triangle Rider, we hope you are enjoying the content.
To continue getting access to the thousands of informative Tips and Trip Reports from our huge biking community, please register and upgrade your status on Golden Triangle Rider.​

Sep 30, 2006

HIKO

Nov 7, 2005

arezeo

Nov 21, 2014

Nov 21, 2012