Roi Et Bike Week Oct. 29 th 2011

ray23

Oct 14, 2005
Rio Et Oct. 29th 2011

Ok they had to move the location as the field is wet.

It's now across the street from Macro.

Two Hotels:

Mai Thai
043-512-277
043-514-044 Breakfast included

Saget Notcom
043-511-741
Double room 400 Baht
Single 350 Baht
No breakfast
You have to tell then it;s for Rio Et Bike week

Nong Khia cancelled

ray23

Oct 14, 2005
Update road conditions

Hi Ray,
FYI I rode the bike to Roiet yesterday from Mahasarakham. I didn't ride into the bike week site, but I rode past it, and everything looks dry. I rode around the lake area and the "downtown" area,of Roit and there wasn't any water anywhere to be seen. You could probably find some flooding in Roiet province (somewhere) but you won't find any in the town. I'm a frequent visitor to Roiet, and it all looks normal to me. I used the highway that runs between Roiet and Mahasarakham. It's an excellent four land highway and it's dry, with some flooding noticed in a few fields bordering the highway. I didn't take the highway you riders will take from Udorn, so I don't know what to tell you about that, but my hunch is its ok. Also, both highways from Kohn Kaen to Sarakham are completely clear, and again, I believe the highway from Yang Talad and from Chaing Yuen to Roiet are quite ok as well. I'd be happy to ride over to Roiet with you, It's a little out of your way, but the ride is nice. Hopes this helps.
Paul/Sarakham