ROK strap vendors in Thailand?

Aug 15, 2011
I'm looking for any vendors anywhere in Thailand that deal with ROK straps to secure luggage. Anyone know of anyplace?

Thanks.

Aug 15, 2011
Thanks, David!

Edit: Wow. Those are some steep prices. I had found some on Ebay from a UK vendor that were about $11 USD each for the adjustable 480MM TO 3000mm strap. Those on Touratech are more than twice the price. Shipping was cheap and quick on Ebay, too.

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Discount-Tool-Supplies-24

The Ebay item number is 300645004510

I was hoping that maybe for a similar price I could get some in Thailand and not have to wait 4 to 8 shipping days.

FrankT

Sep 10, 2010
I also bought them via Touratech Thailand, maybe I paid too much but one thing is for sure these straps are the best I have ever used, you might want to consider to buy the small and the big ones so you have a bit of flexibility, the smaller (narrower) ones are also easier to thread trough small frame openings.

Aug 15, 2011
FrankT;279047 wrote: I also bought them via Touratech Thailand, maybe I paid too much but one thing is for sure these straps are the best I have ever used, you might want to consider to buy the small and the big ones so you have a bit of flexibility, the smaller (narrower) ones are also easier to thread trough small frame openings.
They are making adjustable ones now. The ones I got will adjust from 480mm to 3000mm. Can't beat 'em. Love 'em.