sale Moto Guzzi sport-1100

May 23, 2007
sale 1998 Moto Guzzi model. sport 1100 /fuel injection/ invoice / red colour and nice condition / masesini wheel / all brambo system need sale for 160,000 b. tel 089-9398542 tawee

mikerust

Subscribed
Nov 5, 2003
quote:

Originally posted by eddiezx9

sale 1998 Moto Guzzi model. sport 1100 /fuel injection/ invoice / red colour and nice condition / masesini wheel / all brambo system need sale for 160,000 b. tel 089-9398542 tawee

A friend of mine has a Moto Guzzi he has been riding with no plates for about 4 maybe 5 years. As far as I can gather motor vehicle dept have never registered a Guzzi in Thailand, don't know what it is and won't do it even after repeated attempts. He just rides without plates.

tiswas

Apr 2, 2007
I'v also seen a Motor Guzzi for sale on the way to Saraburi at a bike shop.The guy at the shop also says the same thing, cannot register it for love nor money....he also has a 750CC Ducati on offer that I'm hanging my nose over

Jul 11, 2006
eddie email the moderator and he will explain how to post a pic , we dont want to see pics of simular bikes we want a pic of yours to actually see the condition.

mikerust

Subscribed
Nov 5, 2003
quote:

Originally posted by macattack

eddie email the moderator and he will explain how to post a pic , we dont want to see pics of simular bikes we want a pic of yours to actually see the condition.

Eddie,

Go to www.photobucket.com open an account (free) upload a picture there and when you have done that click on the photo and copy the link
and paste it into your message using"Insert image on the GT-Rider tool bar.

Jun 21, 2006
quote:

Originally posted by mikerust

quote:

Eddie,

Go to www.photobucket.com open an account (free) upload a picture there and when you have done that click on the photo and copy the link

Mike these instructions normally confuse people as they get the img word down twice.

The easier way is to go into Photobucket, under your picture you want to post, copy and paste the IMG CODE line, straight into your message and that will display foto

Oct 17, 2006
The Land transport dept can register an MV Agusta and a Victory Vegas which are rare and obscure makes in Thailand so there is no reason why they cannot register a Moto Guzzi, i am sure that with the right agents it can be done but woulfd cost around 80,000 same as most big bikeslike HDs Ducatis etc.

jerry

tiswas

Apr 2, 2007
Mike, I've sent you an email on the info you required.
Cheers, Tony

quote:

Originally posted by mikerust

quote:

Eddie,

May 23, 2007
thank for every body interested easy way post for you e-mail address here . tonight i will send to you all.thank

Jul 11, 2006
well eddie i posted my email address and didnt get any details or pics guess your not that bothered to sell

Doug

May 22, 2007
Guys, when you open the link it is a Thai web page. Not far down you will see 2 white boxes with a hyphen in between. Insert the letters and numbers at the end of the link (ca - 535098) and click "OK". This will open the ad page with the pictures.