(sold)Kawasaki ER-6n FOR SALE, 189,000 or near offer

mja34

Apr 24, 2003
2009 Kawasaki ER6N [649cc] Burnt Orange & Matt Black (NON ABS MODEL). SOLD SOLD
Under 8000k
1st & 2nd Services done [CNX Kawasaki dealer]
Comprehensive Insurance until 14.10.10
Full Green Book in my name
Modifications: Aftermarket handlebars,engine crash protectors,bar weights.
Original Orange shrouds replaced with black ones. front mud guard.( replaced with black one.)
Tail Tidy( original included).

Carefully run in and maintained. Great all round condition.
Sale because i am back in England.
189,000 ono
new price due to being messed around by someone who was going to buy the bike!!but has now backed out
Contact me through the board or Nat at piston shop 0819524433 or [email [email protected]][email protected][/email] the bike is at piston shop for viewing. thanks

mja34

Apr 24, 2003
Some pictures( taken today).

CIMG0006.jpg

CIMG0007.jpg

CIMG0012.jpg

Cheers.

Muzz

Mar 27, 2007
Marcus, great looking bike, if it was Green I would have taken it! Good luck.... Muzz

Sep 22, 2008
Muzz you can change the plastics and tank out for about 10,000b (maybe less) then you could have ya green and have the orange as spares.Just a thought. Allan

Jun 21, 2006
Muzz, marcus does not check the board often,
seeming as I put the photos up for him I will answer on his behalf!
yes they are taped on, the guys at piston shop did a great job.
I tried to do mine myself and it looks like the work of a fingerless badger.

Muzz

Mar 27, 2007
Thanks for that, I will be in CNX this coming week, if the bike has not sold I will give Marcus a call to view.

Cheers

Muzz

Rhodie

Mar 5, 2006
Cracking looking bike,
unsullied by badgers' paws.
If the nipper was coming out earlier,
I'd make an offer.

Jun 21, 2006
Marcus is in the UK, and doesnt check the board. I know that someone has put a 10,000baht deposit on it but as yet no payment. Try emailing Marcus through the board if the bike really tickles your fancy. In the meantime, the bike is parked at the Piston Shop so can be viewed there. On the left as you head out to Lotus Kam Tiang from town.

mja34

Apr 24, 2003
Thanks dirthonk! yes i am back in the uk and the bike is at nats piston shop! someone has payed up a deposit so have to hold on to it for a bit! if the deal falls threw will tell all.
thanks for your interest! they are cracking bikes for the money.

mja34

Apr 24, 2003
Bike back up for sale! after being let down by possible buyer!!! please see my add for spec etc
thanks
Marcus

Aug 2, 2010
I am the new owner and couldn't be happier besides taking the bike to Pai in the pouring rain.The ride home to Non Sang was unreal.Except walking out to the bike 2 days later to ride to Udon Thani and seeing a 6 inch roofing nail hanging out of the back tyre then having to ride to Udon Thani to get fixed the bike itself is great to ride in Australia i ride a harley 2008 roadking have owned everything from Ducati's to honda's and I'm quite impressed with this bike's handling and overall performance Pig Pen in Non Sang p.s. service at the piston shop second to none

DavidFL

Staff member
Subscribed
Jan 16, 2003
Chiang Khong
www.thegtrider.com
PIG PEN wrote: I am the new owner and couldn't be happier besides taking the bike to Pai in the pouring rain.The ride home to Non Sang was unreal.Except walking out to the bike 2 days later to ride to Udon Thani and seeing a 6 inch roofing nail hanging out of the back tyre then having to ride to Udon Thani to get fixed the bike itself is great to ride in Australia i ride a harley 2008 roadking have owned everything from Ducati's to honda's and I'm quite impressed with this bike's handling and overall performance Pig Pen in Non Sang p.s. service at the piston shop second to none
:thumbup: thanks Pig Pen. Glad you've got a good bike to ride & are happy.