Sportbike riders

rene-s

Aug 3, 2005
Are there any of you sportbikers who would like to go out for a drive, on a saturday or sunday morning, just a few hours, drive, have a cup of coffee and a chat.Between Chiangmai and Chiangrai?
regards, rene.

DavidFL

Staff member
Subscribed
Jan 16, 2003
Chiang Khong
www.thegtrider.com
Rene
I will be in Chiang Rai on Friday night 28th April.
Not sure yet whether I will just ride up 118 on Friday, or come via Fang with an overnight stop in Fang Thursday night.
Can meet up in Chiang Rai, or on the road somewhere.
Hope you can keep up with the ol Africa Twin in the day & drinking in Chiang Rai at night....pls give me a sporting chance with one of them!

Davidfl
Keep The Power On

Nov 14, 2004
DaveFl, your an Aussie, you'll have him under the table by 9,the roads your back yard, so, theres no contest.
If'n his young an dumb, stop for coffee, take a slash an let his tyers down...only one, 2 would be unsporting.
Scott..."OZ"

Apr 22, 2003
Keeping up with the twin is easy, keeping up with the alcahol consumption is a different story providing all vital organs are still intact.

rene-s

Aug 3, 2005
No,no,no: i think you don,t understand: i am not organising a contest; either for driving of drinking.( i did when i was 18 yr old) now i just want to go out for a nice ride and have a cup of COFFEE, and a chat.[^]

Nov 14, 2004
Ren'os, coffee hey,no lay'n snake, smok'n up the back wheel, loft'n the front, an shoot'n mekong till you see stars[}:)]
Mate I'd come for coffee if I was in c/my, so I'll ask DaveFl to join you instead,have a great ride, stay upright only on the straights. Regards Scott...Land of OZ