Temp inport/export papers

Discussion in 'Northern Thailand - General Discussion Forum' started by ntb, Mar 4, 2013.

  1. Hi all. Am in Chiang Rai and enjoying it. I will go to Mae Sai and extend my tourist visa. But I also must extend my temporary inport/export papers for my bike. I usually do this in Chiang Mai with ease. Can I do this in Mae Sai and where is the customs office to do it?
    Thanks in advance.
  2. Sorry Been away in Laos for 3 weeks. Interested to know how you got on in Mae Sai. Any feedback? It should have been ok.

Share This Page