thai enduro tours

Jun 14, 2008
hi i would like to know that is thai enduro tours 6 day tour ower prised
and coud i simply experience the same on my own and mayby with an guide...i live in thailand, and for any body who knows the prises here
10000 bath per day is a lot...are there equal enduro tour organisers
for fraction of the prise...bike cr 250cc 2-stroke ,guides,suport wehicle and hotels......i mean its an nise tour but what do they give what i couldnt experience without them.....and for less money? :D

Indeed 10000 Baht a day does seem very expensive. I joined a tour in 2006 for just over half that. It was well worth the money, as I would never have found half the trails or had so much fun on my own.
However, if you can find someone willing to show you the trails, bike hire and accommodation is very reasonable in Chiang mai.

Rhodie

Mar 5, 2006
In Thailand you sometimes get what you pay for.
The 10K per day is up there with the BMW GS outfit.

However, you can as easily get poor quality for such high prices, as you are most probably aware.

Best to get recommendations first.

The best value, in terms of pure riding pleasure for your money, are the supermotard tours run by Mark Rossi.
Not only does he know the area well, but he's also checked out all the accommodation, restaurants and trails.
He may not be the cheapest, but IMO he's the best in biz and offering great riding - thereby offering best value.

check him out here:
http://www.transmotosport.com/

In Laos check out www.remoteasia.com

Jun 14, 2008
yeah i we all ready contacted mark rossi for some other motocross stuff
and i have payd my booking fee for thai enduro tours,,,
i am going to do rossis mx-training first..

cdrw

Oct 6, 2006
I'd met 'xorron5' [AKA Ben, the flying Finn] at Joe's Nippon Bike Shop, in Pattaya. HIKO was also happened to be there.

I'd encouraged Ben/'xorron5' to contact GT-Riders to hopefully get some info on the reliability of the tour group that is providing his expensive ride.
Ben...you need to post the name or website (if any) of the tour group you are booked with and surely some of the GT members can give you some info.