Thai Girls on Ducatis

Discussion in 'Ducati Motorcycles in Thailand' started by Rustic Charm, May 22, 2010.

1. The lovely K. Anisa seems to have got the hang of her 696.
     bbf_2010_05_edit.jpg /Thai Girls on Ducatis/Ducati Motorcycles in Thailand/  - Image by:  "Rustic Charm" at GT-Rider Motorcycle Forums

And now we have K. Chanisara and her 150hp Streetfighter beast.
     Chanisara.jpg /Thai Girls on Ducatis/Ducati Motorcycles in Thailand/  - Image by:  "Rustic Charm" at GT-Rider Motorcycle Forums

Wow!

2. Rustic. Have you got any pictures of them riding the bikes. The girls are so much sexier when they are riding the bikes, Dont you agree :happy2:

3. I love Ducati bikes!

4. Hi Friends,

I am not sure that the Thai Girls could compete fairly looking at our European bombs....

SBR27_Marlborogirlshighlight.jpg /Thai Girls on Ducatis/Ducati Motorcycles in Thailand/  - Image by:  "Azoulay" at GT-Rider Motorcycle Forums

Just compare.....

5. Bards wife in Rayong rides a Monster 900 .for real ..I doubt that girl rides the streetfighter.

6. That is really something if that girl does ride the streetfigther as its about 4x bigger than she is. I will try to add some pics to this thread when i return to Bkk in May.

7. Meh, there's pretties out the wazoo here in Thailand - that doesn't count.

Chicks riding(!) bikes are hot!