The Erotic Garden Tea House - Mae Rim

Discussion in 'Touring Northern Thailand - Trip Reports Forum' started by DavidFL, Jan 17, 2015.

1. #1 DavidFL, Jan 17, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2016
    Spotted riding down the road a sign for The Erotic Garden.

Hey what the heck is that.....something new & probably worth checking out I thought.

303756=22724-IMG_6113.jpg in The Erotic Garden   Tea House - Mae Rim from  DavidFL at GT-Rider Motorcycle Forums

The garden entrance & tea house
     303756=22725-IMG_6112.jpg in The Erotic Garden   Tea House - Mae Rim from  DavidFL at GT-Rider Motorcycle Forums

303756=22726-IMG_6114.jpg in The Erotic Garden   Tea House - Mae Rim from  DavidFL at GT-Rider Motorcycle Forums

303756=22727-IMG_6115.jpg in The Erotic Garden   Tea House - Mae Rim from  DavidFL at GT-Rider Motorcycle Forums

& into the garden
     303756=22728-IMG_6133.jpg in The Erotic Garden   Tea House - Mae Rim from  DavidFL at GT-Rider Motorcycle Forums

303756=22729-IMG_6120.jpg in The Erotic Garden   Tea House - Mae Rim from  DavidFL at GT-Rider Motorcycle Forums

303756=22730-IMG_6116.jpg in The Erotic Garden   Tea House - Mae Rim from  DavidFL at GT-Rider Motorcycle Forums

303756=22731-IMG_6118.jpg in The Erotic Garden   Tea House - Mae Rim from  DavidFL at GT-Rider Motorcycle Forums

303756=22742-IMG_6126.jpg in The Erotic Garden   Tea House - Mae Rim from  DavidFL at GT-Rider Motorcycle Forums  303756=22743-IMG_6131.jpg in The Erotic Garden   Tea House - Mae Rim from  DavidFL at GT-Rider Motorcycle Forums  303756=22744-IMG_6136.jpg in The Erotic Garden   Tea House - Mae Rim from  DavidFL at GT-Rider Motorcycle Forums

303756=22737-IMG_6139B.jpg in The Erotic Garden   Tea House - Mae Rim from  DavidFL at GT-Rider Motorcycle Forums  303756=22741-IMG_6138.jpg in The Erotic Garden   Tea House - Mae Rim from  DavidFL at GT-Rider Motorcycle Forums

303756=22735-IMG_6121.jpg in The Erotic Garden   Tea House - Mae Rim from  DavidFL at GT-Rider Motorcycle Forums

303756=22736-IMG_6125.jpg in The Erotic Garden   Tea House - Mae Rim from  DavidFL at GT-Rider Motorcycle Forums

The garden is meant to be a sensual journey of art.

Many of the flowers & bushes planted have special erotic fragrances & qualities.

303756=22739-IMG_6129.jpg in The Erotic Garden   Tea House - Mae Rim from  DavidFL at GT-Rider Motorcycle Forums

303756=22740-IMG_6132.jpg in The Erotic Garden   Tea House - Mae Rim from  DavidFL at GT-Rider Motorcycle Forums

Only open a few days it is still a work in progress
     303756=22732-IMG_6130.jpg in The Erotic Garden   Tea House - Mae Rim from  DavidFL at GT-Rider Motorcycle Forums

303756=22738-IMG_6123.jpg in The Erotic Garden   Tea House - Mae Rim from  DavidFL at GT-Rider Motorcycle Forums

The tea house serves coffees, tea & lunches.
     303756=22733-IMG_6142.jpg in The Erotic Garden   Tea House - Mae Rim from  DavidFL at GT-Rider Motorcycle Forums
    They will also cater to private functions.

There is a nice outdoor sala to sit & relax & soak up the erotic ambience.
     303756=22734-IMG_6135.jpg in The Erotic Garden   Tea House - Mae Rim from  DavidFL at GT-Rider Motorcycle Forums

Location: Soi 5 of Huay Sai village about 2kms north of Prem International School.
    On the GTR Mae Sa Valley Samoeng loop map it would look like this.
     GTR-Erotic Garden MapB.jpg in The Erotic Garden   Tea House - Mae Rim from  DavidFL at GT-Rider Motorcycle Forums

Chiang Mai Erotic Garden & Teahouse
    Chiangmai Erotic Garden | Chiangmai Erotic Sculpture Garden and Tea house
    Huay Sai Soi 5 ,
    Mae Rim, Chiang Mai
    Tel.083-318-4855 , 098-584-7662

The Chiang Mai Erotic Garden is well worth checking out before the selfie masses discover it.

2. For sure an inspiring place ... thank you for researching it David!

3. Very nice .... guess I need to come back to Thailand hit the road again. Seems like you were there all by yourself?!

4. Well that's something Different?

5. Possibly, only in Thailand could you build a tea house like this and not offend anyone. Hope they do well........

6. It's a good job it's not the first of April 😜

Safe riding
    Paul

7. From my contacts in Huai Sai it sounds like she invested 3,000,000 baat into the sculptures and landscaping. Too bad I would not be willing to pay money to see phalli.

8. Called in last week. No admission charge. Certainly 'different'...............
    Lots of various teas available to drink. Had Bhutan tea which apparently is made of bark - very good it was too.
    Lady owner is very friendly & speaks excellent English. Food also available.

9. Yeah an amusing raid I understand.
    The night before I bumped into the cops at a local restaurant, they were lost & asked me for directions after getting confused talking to another dutch guy where the place was & what was going on.
    The cop had an image on his phone of some newspaper headlines from the west, The caption headlines were "The Garden of Hedon."
    I googled this later & turned turn up the Huffington Post story
     304081=22715-GPS%20Map001.jpg in The Erotic Garden   Tea House - Mae Rim from  DavidFL at GT-Rider Motorcycle Forums

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/02/09/erotic-garden-taiwan_n_6646136.html

Slightly sensation eye catching headlines & a bit of a humourous story to get your attention & sell newspapers?
    You have to laugh at the URL address though erotic-garden-taiwan?
    Evidence of how on the ball they are - Tawian / Thailand, probably the same place out there in S E Asia.

Anyway the cops thought they were onto some swinging sex joint & hoped to catch the bad guys & gals out & at it.
    How surprised they were to find it a private residence, no bungalows & nothing going on.
    Katai the owner showed them her bedroom, the maids quarters & there was nothing going on. No prostitutes, no hangers on.
    The raid lasted an hour.
    The police confessed they had been mislead - the big guys in Bkk requesting the raid via Region 5; & the next day agreed to bring the press to check out the Erotic Garden for all to see & understand that it was simply an art garden, albeit a different one to what Thai people are normally used to.

How did this raid all happen? Well 3 farang teachers from Chiang Mai visited the Teahouse garden took some good photos & one of them sold the photos to Getty Images. He must have hit the jackpot, because the images & story consequently went around the world on the net. Within 48 hrs it was reported back to Bkk that there was a sex garden operating in Mae Rim & out came the coppers. Sorry guys false alarm, but please while you are here please take a guided tour & a good look around then bring the press so that everybody knows & there is no more misunderstanding.

Very stressful at the time, K Katai the owner is now most pleased with the free publicity - it should be in all the Thai press in the next 48 hours, if not today.
    The TV will probably come next.

The Erotic Garden & Teahouse is indeed different, not exactly your normal Thai, but as Katai says we are international in Thailand now & need to broaden our perspectives.

Chiang Mai City Life ran a nice informative article on Katai & the Erotic Garden, that you can check out, when their website comes back.
    Attached files

10. UPDATE
    I slipped out to the Erotic Garden today for a cuppa 'n chat with K Katai; & the garden is now looking immaculate.
    Every two weeks "gardeners" come from Nong Nooch in Pattaya to ensure the grounds remain in top shape.

If you have not been to the Erotic Garden, then put the place on your hit list.
    And the best time to go is late afternoon for the best photography light

305943=22716-IMG_8679.jpg in The Erotic Garden   Tea House - Mae Rim from  DavidFL at GT-Rider Motorcycle Forums

305943=22717-IMG_8681.jpg in The Erotic Garden   Tea House - Mae Rim from  DavidFL at GT-Rider Motorcycle Forums

305943=22718-IMG_8683.jpg in The Erotic Garden   Tea House - Mae Rim from  DavidFL at GT-Rider Motorcycle Forums

305943=22719-IMG_8684.jpg in The Erotic Garden   Tea House - Mae Rim from  DavidFL at GT-Rider Motorcycle Forums

305943=22720-IMG_8686.jpg in The Erotic Garden   Tea House - Mae Rim from  DavidFL at GT-Rider Motorcycle Forums

305943=22721-IMG_8687.jpg in The Erotic Garden   Tea House - Mae Rim from  DavidFL at GT-Rider Motorcycle Forums

305943=22722-IMG_8696.jpg in The Erotic Garden   Tea House - Mae Rim from  DavidFL at GT-Rider Motorcycle Forums

305943=22723-IMG_8697.jpg in The Erotic Garden   Tea House - Mae Rim from  DavidFL at GT-Rider Motorcycle Forums

305943=22745-IMG_3830.jpg in The Erotic Garden   Tea House - Mae Rim from  DavidFL at GT-Rider Motorcycle Forums

305943=22746-IMG_3833.jpg in The Erotic Garden   Tea House - Mae Rim from  DavidFL at GT-Rider Motorcycle Forums

305943=22747-IMG_3834.jpg in The Erotic Garden   Tea House - Mae Rim from  DavidFL at GT-Rider Motorcycle Forums

305943=22748-IMG_3835.jpg in The Erotic Garden   Tea House - Mae Rim from  DavidFL at GT-Rider Motorcycle Forums

Check it out sometime, don't be shy. The place is well worth a visit.
    Even the head of Mae Rim police has visited off duty, with his family.

11. #13 DavidFL, Oct 3, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2016
    A lazy Sunday afternoon & cuppa tea with the charming Khun Katai
     GTR - IMG_7673C.JPG in The Erotic Garden   Tea House - Mae Rim from  DavidFL at GT-Rider Motorcycle Forums
    She has a couple of new pieces on display at the Erotic Garden
     GTR - IMG_7655.JPG in The Erotic Garden   Tea House - Mae Rim from  DavidFL at GT-Rider Motorcycle Forums
     GTR - IMG_7656.JPG in The Erotic Garden   Tea House - Mae Rim from  DavidFL at GT-Rider Motorcycle Forums
     GTR - IMG_7660.JPG in The Erotic Garden   Tea House - Mae Rim from  DavidFL at GT-Rider Motorcycle Forums
     GTR - IMG_7661.JPG in The Erotic Garden   Tea House - Mae Rim from  DavidFL at GT-Rider Motorcycle Forums

GTR - IMG_7659.JPG in The Erotic Garden   Tea House - Mae Rim from  DavidFL at GT-Rider Motorcycle Forums

& if you venture out there for a very amusing experience, Katai's information on the perfect breasts & nipples as agreed by international plastic surgeons is interesting.

She also had a visit from an American organ transplant doctor who had this to say about the Erotic garden
    I visited the Erotic Garden with my late teen sons. It is in a beautiful setting near rice fields and a temple. The designer/owner was an incredibly gracious hostess who has taken great care in creating a truly one of a kind place. It is NOT about sex, but about the intersection between art and the erotic as part of being human. It is also not designed as a gimmick or tourist attraction. It is a walk through a beautiful garden with sculptures of the erotic parts of human anatomy, done in a tasteful and artistic manner. We all enjoyed it, and were able to share tea with the owner. One of a kind.​

12. #14 DavidFL, Feb 18, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 18, 2017
    It is interesting for me to note how many people are hesitant to go & visit the garden. Why should I?

The Erotic garden is definitely something unique, especially in a conservative country like Thailand & then there is the issue of the place being owned & run by a woman - something really quite extraordinary. Katai is an intelligent woman, who happens to love gardening & art; she is extremely interesting woman to talk with & absorb her views on the garden & eroticism.
     DSC_0066.jpg in The Erotic Garden   Tea House - Mae Rim from  DavidFL at GT-Rider Motorcycle Forums
    So with some gentle persuasion & an open mind Goran too went & we had an extremely enjoyable 3 hours there discussing the ideas & concept of the garden with K Katai.
     GTR-DSC__1.jpg in The Erotic Garden   Tea House - Mae Rim from  DavidFL at GT-Rider Motorcycle Forums

Goran will have a super report & photos coming “soon”….
     GTR-DSC__2.jpg in The Erotic Garden   Tea House - Mae Rim from  DavidFL at GT-Rider Motorcycle Forums

In the meantime a few update snaps

Khun Katai has a new sculpture in the garden
     GTR-DSC__2.jpg in The Erotic Garden   Tea House - Mae Rim from  DavidFL at GT-Rider Motorcycle Forums

GTR-DSC__1.jpg in The Erotic Garden   Tea House - Mae Rim from  DavidFL at GT-Rider Motorcycle Forums

The Erotic Garden is well worth a visit + the 300 baht fee for a personal guided tour & explanation on the concept of the garden by the owner. Tea, coffee & snacks are free with the guided tour fee.
    Should you not wish to take the guided tour & fascinating explanatory insight into the garden, you may walk around by yourself to take photos, but you will leave disappointed. uninformed & probably confused by it all.

Cheers
    Bring it on Goran.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Still riding, on my way down to Phuket right now. Will update the topic within few days.

14. Yes I heard about this place and stopped by with David to see for myself.
    Khun Katai left strong impression on me, quite smart and sophisticated lady.

Here some photos taken that day, images have been forwarded to Khun Katai. She loves the pics and plan to post them slowly one by one on her website and FB page.

We arrived around 10am, no other visitors around.

DSC_3422ps_zpsevp4j51q.jpg in The Erotic Garden   Tea House - Mae Rim from  Goran Phuket at GT-Rider Motorcycle Forums

DSC_3303ps_zpsrh3itgey.jpg in The Erotic Garden   Tea House - Mae Rim from  Goran Phuket at GT-Rider Motorcycle Forums

David introduced me as photographer (lol) and she actually thought I am professional. I had to explain photography is just a hobby to me but promised to do my best.
    She really liked BMW GSA and wanted to take few pics with the bike.

P2170212ps_zpsjqkyif0l.jpg in The Erotic Garden   Tea House - Mae Rim from  Goran Phuket at GT-Rider Motorcycle Forums

P2170207ps_zps7oatqrcx.jpg in The Erotic Garden   Tea House - Mae Rim from  Goran Phuket at GT-Rider Motorcycle Forums

And her wheels

DSC_3375ps_pp_zpsmnxfcsh0.jpg in The Erotic Garden   Tea House - Mae Rim from  Goran Phuket at GT-Rider Motorcycle Forums

Well, where do I start? Not much to add, David pretty much covered all in previous posts.
    The only difference is that garden and art exhibit works have been fully completed and place is fully operational.
    We were given personalized tour of all exhibits and given explanation what each sculpture signifies.

DSC_3367ps_pp_zpsbfyp0tlo.jpg in The Erotic Garden   Tea House - Mae Rim from  Goran Phuket at GT-Rider Motorcycle Forums

DSC_0073ps_zpsw26qkpgw.jpg in The Erotic Garden   Tea House - Mae Rim from  Goran Phuket at GT-Rider Motorcycle Forums

DSC_3350ps_pp_pp_zps6fh7l3qo.jpg in The Erotic Garden   Tea House - Mae Rim from  Goran Phuket at GT-Rider Motorcycle Forums

First some photos of the main building: this is personal residence and a tea/coffee house at the ground floor.

DSC_3415ps_zpsziokzwd7.jpg in The Erotic Garden   Tea House - Mae Rim from  Goran Phuket at GT-Rider Motorcycle Forums

DSC_3423ps_zpsp66pt019.jpg in The Erotic Garden   Tea House - Mae Rim from  Goran Phuket at GT-Rider Motorcycle Forums

DSC_3447ps_zps0cz5ahxx.jpg in The Erotic Garden   Tea House - Mae Rim from  Goran Phuket at GT-Rider Motorcycle Forums

DSC_3378ps_zpsxvuqzpce.jpg in The Erotic Garden   Tea House - Mae Rim from  Goran Phuket at GT-Rider Motorcycle Forums

DSC_3533ps_zpsahz59pgr.jpg in The Erotic Garden   Tea House - Mae Rim from  Goran Phuket at GT-Rider Motorcycle Forums

DSC_3368ps_zpsto8st4ob.jpg in The Erotic Garden   Tea House - Mae Rim from  Goran Phuket at GT-Rider Motorcycle Forums

DSC_3431ps_zpsmfqy5grb.jpg in The Erotic Garden   Tea House - Mae Rim from  Goran Phuket at GT-Rider Motorcycle Forums

DSC_3341ps_zpsyvvvizqv.jpg in The Erotic Garden   Tea House - Mae Rim from  Goran Phuket at GT-Rider Motorcycle Forums

DSC_3342ps_zpsgbwkl2jm.jpg in The Erotic Garden   Tea House - Mae Rim from  Goran Phuket at GT-Rider Motorcycle Forums

DSC_3398ps_zpsjxxq2wjc.jpg in The Erotic Garden   Tea House - Mae Rim from  Goran Phuket at GT-Rider Motorcycle Forums

DSC_3395ps_pp_zpsilndjsjy.jpg in The Erotic Garden   Tea House - Mae Rim from  Goran Phuket at GT-Rider Motorcycle Forums

Just about anywhere you look there is erotically suggestive piece.

DSC_3413ps_zpsdtsyf38u.jpg in The Erotic Garden   Tea House - Mae Rim from  Goran Phuket at GT-Rider Motorcycle Forums

Even souvenirs

DSC_3400ps_zpso4jpshdd.jpg in The Erotic Garden   Tea House - Mae Rim from  Goran Phuket at GT-Rider Motorcycle Forums

DSC_3386ps_pp_zps3krtiks6.jpg in The Erotic Garden   Tea House - Mae Rim from  Goran Phuket at GT-Rider Motorcycle Forums

DSC_3399ps_zpsws9brawv.jpg in The Erotic Garden   Tea House - Mae Rim from  Goran Phuket at GT-Rider Motorcycle Forums

No surprises here, erotic literature

DSC_3385ps_zpslpygvpck.jpg in The Erotic Garden   Tea House - Mae Rim from  Goran Phuket at GT-Rider Motorcycle Forums

DSC_3397ps_zpsq1ionvid.jpg in The Erotic Garden   Tea House - Mae Rim from  Goran Phuket at GT-Rider Motorcycle Forums

Framed paper clips on the wall, this place gets quite a publicity in media - Thailand and abroad

DSC_3391ps_zpsysvfjvzs.jpg in The Erotic Garden   Tea House - Mae Rim from  Goran Phuket at GT-Rider Motorcycle Forums

DSC_3390ps_zps3vojvrqq.jpg in The Erotic Garden   Tea House - Mae Rim from  Goran Phuket at GT-Rider Motorcycle Forums

DSC_3389ps_zpssomwlnyk.jpg in The Erotic Garden   Tea House - Mae Rim from  Goran Phuket at GT-Rider Motorcycle Forums

She pointed out on availability of single room for travelers who wish to stay overnight. For a THB 1,000 per night, very good deal considering high quality of accommodation within such a beautiful surrounding.

DSC_3424ps_zpss4in1srr.jpg in The Erotic Garden   Tea House - Mae Rim from  Goran Phuket at GT-Rider Motorcycle Forums

DSC_3427ps_zpswqesg8mk.jpg in The Erotic Garden   Tea House - Mae Rim from  Goran Phuket at GT-Rider Motorcycle Forums

DSC_3428ps_zpstj8x4ivr.jpg in The Erotic Garden   Tea House - Mae Rim from  Goran Phuket at GT-Rider Motorcycle Forums

DSC_3430ps_zpsyqgts4yf.jpg in The Erotic Garden   Tea House - Mae Rim from  Goran Phuket at GT-Rider Motorcycle Forums

DSC_3429ps_zps3pw7e3ri.jpg in The Erotic Garden   Tea House - Mae Rim from  Goran Phuket at GT-Rider Motorcycle Forums

DSC_3425ps_zpsytedug15.jpg in The Erotic Garden   Tea House - Mae Rim from  Goran Phuket at GT-Rider Motorcycle Forums

DSC_3426ps_zpsrcdmw1ai.jpg in The Erotic Garden   Tea House - Mae Rim from  Goran Phuket at GT-Rider Motorcycle Forums

Our gracious host brought some tea and cakes

DSC_3334ps_zpsa9v9kgzx.jpg in The Erotic Garden   Tea House - Mae Rim from  Goran Phuket at GT-Rider Motorcycle Forums

David took a little break and joined "Mr. Johnson" in reading some interesting literature  tt1_zpsov5kjikk.jpg in The Erotic Garden   Tea House - Mae Rim from  Goran Phuket at GT-Rider Motorcycle Forums
    I call this exhibit "An Odd Couple"  study_zpsqnpuqv7p.jpg in The Erotic Garden   Tea House - Mae Rim from  Goran Phuket at GT-Rider Motorcycle Forums

DSC_3340ps_zpse7i6wngs.jpg in The Erotic Garden   Tea House - Mae Rim from  Goran Phuket at GT-Rider Motorcycle Forums

DSC_3336ps_zpseptmybqp.jpg in The Erotic Garden   Tea House - Mae Rim from  Goran Phuket at GT-Rider Motorcycle Forums

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  15. The actual entrance into the garden

DSC_3304ps_zpsw94irxca.jpg in The Erotic Garden   Tea House - Mae Rim from  Goran Phuket at GT-Rider Motorcycle Forums

But the first thing you see as soon as entering through main gate is this:

DSC_3302ps_zpsdo0pghuu.jpg in The Erotic Garden   Tea House - Mae Rim from  Goran Phuket at GT-Rider Motorcycle Forums

DSC_3416ps_zpsdszpjwav.jpg in The Erotic Garden   Tea House - Mae Rim from  Goran Phuket at GT-Rider Motorcycle Forums

This particular exhibit is named "My Dream"

DSC_3367ps_pp_zpsbfyp0tlo.jpg in The Erotic Garden   Tea House - Mae Rim from  Goran Phuket at GT-Rider Motorcycle Forums

DSC_3326ps_zpsvmjookh4.jpg in The Erotic Garden   Tea House - Mae Rim from  Goran Phuket at GT-Rider Motorcycle Forums

DSC_3296ps_zpstrqf3k99.jpg in The Erotic Garden   Tea House - Mae Rim from  Goran Phuket at GT-Rider Motorcycle Forums

I can't remember the names of other exhibits but here are images

DSC_3293ps_pp_zpsci2imxzz.jpg in The Erotic Garden   Tea House - Mae Rim from  Goran Phuket at GT-Rider Motorcycle Forums

DSC_3328ps_zps9chjgoqw.jpg in The Erotic Garden   Tea House - Mae Rim from  Goran Phuket at GT-Rider Motorcycle Forums

DSC_3349ps_zpsgmjzf7gd.jpg in The Erotic Garden   Tea House - Mae Rim from  Goran Phuket at GT-Rider Motorcycle Forums

DSC_3329ps_zpsoiehyzwj.jpg in The Erotic Garden   Tea House - Mae Rim from  Goran Phuket at GT-Rider Motorcycle Forums

DSC_3298ps_zpsmlve8nej.jpg in The Erotic Garden   Tea House - Mae Rim from  Goran Phuket at GT-Rider Motorcycle Forums

DSC_3310ps_zpsnjidustx.jpg in The Erotic Garden   Tea House - Mae Rim from  Goran Phuket at GT-Rider Motorcycle Forums

DSC_3529ps_zpsswpvmb0z.jpg in The Erotic Garden   Tea House - Mae Rim from  Goran Phuket at GT-Rider Motorcycle Forums

DSC_3527ps_zps0k13bbgn.jpg in The Erotic Garden   Tea House - Mae Rim from  Goran Phuket at GT-Rider Motorcycle Forums

DSC_3315ps_zps5yuxggvg.jpg in The Erotic Garden   Tea House - Mae Rim from  Goran Phuket at GT-Rider Motorcycle Forums

DSC_3309ps_zpsmekhmvj0.jpg in The Erotic Garden   Tea House - Mae Rim from  Goran Phuket at GT-Rider Motorcycle Forums

DSC_3486ps_zpsxzmzgdtz.jpg in The Erotic Garden   Tea House - Mae Rim from  Goran Phuket at GT-Rider Motorcycle Forums

DSC_3324ps_zps868f2lww.jpg in The Erotic Garden   Tea House - Mae Rim from  Goran Phuket at GT-Rider Motorcycle Forums

This exhibit signifies perfect woman breast

DSC_3330_zpskilojejh.jpg in The Erotic Garden   Tea House - Mae Rim from  Goran Phuket at GT-Rider Motorcycle Forums

DSC_3348ps_zpsvho4ma9u.jpg in The Erotic Garden   Tea House - Mae Rim from  Goran Phuket at GT-Rider Motorcycle Forums

• Like Like x 1
  16. As David pointed out, landscape is maintained by people from Nong Nooch Garden, twice a month.

DSC_3482ps_zpsnlknbjst.jpg in The Erotic Garden   Tea House - Mae Rim from  Goran Phuket at GT-Rider Motorcycle Forums

DSC_3530ps_zpsaklwfo8i.jpg in The Erotic Garden   Tea House - Mae Rim from  Goran Phuket at GT-Rider Motorcycle Forums

DSC_3311ps_zpsjpa4gsva.jpg in The Erotic Garden   Tea House - Mae Rim from  Goran Phuket at GT-Rider Motorcycle Forums

DSC_3515ps_zpsqoudka4h.jpg in The Erotic Garden   Tea House - Mae Rim from  Goran Phuket at GT-Rider Motorcycle Forums

DSC_3492ps_zpswbcmvwno.jpg in The Erotic Garden   Tea House - Mae Rim from  Goran Phuket at GT-Rider Motorcycle Forums

DSC_3484ps_zpsafmbyvfc.jpg in The Erotic Garden   Tea House - Mae Rim from  Goran Phuket at GT-Rider Motorcycle Forums

DSC_3481ps_zpsnejeb4p8.jpg in The Erotic Garden   Tea House - Mae Rim from  Goran Phuket at GT-Rider Motorcycle Forums

DSC_3470ps_zpsxtgyeyms.jpg in The Erotic Garden   Tea House - Mae Rim from  Goran Phuket at GT-Rider Motorcycle Forums

DSC_3459ps_zpsf82okfzc.jpg in The Erotic Garden   Tea House - Mae Rim from  Goran Phuket at GT-Rider Motorcycle Forums

DSC_3322ps_zpsw8crv3ce.jpg in The Erotic Garden   Tea House - Mae Rim from  Goran Phuket at GT-Rider Motorcycle Forums

DSC_3320ps_zpsnok0pk0j.jpg in The Erotic Garden   Tea House - Mae Rim from  Goran Phuket at GT-Rider Motorcycle Forums

DSC_3317ps_zpsbkjzn0yc.jpg in The Erotic Garden   Tea House - Mae Rim from  Goran Phuket at GT-Rider Motorcycle Forums

DSC_3313ps_zpsxfm0c4do.jpg in The Erotic Garden   Tea House - Mae Rim from  Goran Phuket at GT-Rider Motorcycle Forums

DSC_3312ps_zps3rlrnmcj.jpg in The Erotic Garden   Tea House - Mae Rim from  Goran Phuket at GT-Rider Motorcycle Forums

• Like Like x 1
  17. Love is in the air....

DSC_3500ps_pp_zpsddltqw9s.jpg in The Erotic Garden   Tea House - Mae Rim from  Goran Phuket at GT-Rider Motorcycle Forums

DSC_3506ps_pp_pp1_zps97lrnxrj.jpg in The Erotic Garden   Tea House - Mae Rim from  Goran Phuket at GT-Rider Motorcycle Forums

DSC_3379ps_pp_pp_zpsuqb3hfxh.jpg in The Erotic Garden   Tea House - Mae Rim from  Goran Phuket at GT-Rider Motorcycle Forums

DSC_3377ps_pp_pp1_zps90eykokt.jpg in The Erotic Garden   Tea House - Mae Rim from  Goran Phuket at GT-Rider Motorcycle Forums

• Like Like x 1
  18. Some bit different shots

DSC_3456ps1_zpsuycx0qb0.jpg in The Erotic Garden   Tea House - Mae Rim from  Goran Phuket at GT-Rider Motorcycle Forums

DSC_3455ps_zpswmo5vcla.jpg in The Erotic Garden   Tea House - Mae Rim from  Goran Phuket at GT-Rider Motorcycle Forums

DSC_3538ps_zpstxvk3n65.jpg in The Erotic Garden   Tea House - Mae Rim from  Goran Phuket at GT-Rider Motorcycle Forums

DSC_3537ps_zpskp6pp5ww.jpg in The Erotic Garden   Tea House - Mae Rim from  Goran Phuket at GT-Rider Motorcycle Forums

DSC_3532ps_zpskodd1tjz.jpg in The Erotic Garden   Tea House - Mae Rim from  Goran Phuket at GT-Rider Motorcycle Forums

DSC_3480ps_zpslromta9r.jpg in The Erotic Garden   Tea House - Mae Rim from  Goran Phuket at GT-Rider Motorcycle Forums

DSC_3457ps_zpstolkzkfz.jpg in The Erotic Garden   Tea House - Mae Rim from  Goran Phuket at GT-Rider Motorcycle Forums

DSC_3451ps_zpsmgewt1ts.jpg in The Erotic Garden   Tea House - Mae Rim from  Goran Phuket at GT-Rider Motorcycle Forums

DSC_3441ps_zpsuzvffacr.jpg in The Erotic Garden   Tea House - Mae Rim from  Goran Phuket at GT-Rider Motorcycle Forums

• Like Like x 1
  19. As we were strolling thru the garden David noticed something on the ground

DSC_3510ps_zpsynvpne1n.jpg in The Erotic Garden   Tea House - Mae Rim from  Goran Phuket at GT-Rider Motorcycle Forums

Snake!! Devouring unlucky frog.

DSC_3507ps_zpsnfq0qpk1.jpg in The Erotic Garden   Tea House - Mae Rim from  Goran Phuket at GT-Rider Motorcycle Forums

DSC_3512ps_zpsoxbjonk3.jpg in The Erotic Garden   Tea House - Mae Rim from  Goran Phuket at GT-Rider Motorcycle Forums

• Like Like x 1
  20. Few more shots from the garden

DSC_3491ps_zps8a8dr5kr.jpg in The Erotic Garden   Tea House - Mae Rim from  Goran Phuket at GT-Rider Motorcycle Forums

DSC_3487ps_zpswbecw0tp.jpg in The Erotic Garden   Tea House - Mae Rim from  Goran Phuket at GT-Rider Motorcycle Forums
     DSC_3323ps_zpsdgjunwsd.jpg in The Erotic Garden   Tea House - Mae Rim from  Goran Phuket at GT-Rider Motorcycle Forums
     DSC_3314ps_zpshpuvvwtv.jpg in The Erotic Garden   Tea House - Mae Rim from  Goran Phuket at GT-Rider Motorcycle Forums

DSC_3307ps_zps5uujihmj.jpg in The Erotic Garden   Tea House - Mae Rim from  Goran Phuket at GT-Rider Motorcycle Forums

DSC_3306ps_zps1jh4cy0r.jpg in The Erotic Garden   Tea House - Mae Rim from  Goran Phuket at GT-Rider Motorcycle Forums

DSC_3300ps_zpshbhpbyrm.jpg in The Erotic Garden   Tea House - Mae Rim from  Goran Phuket at GT-Rider Motorcycle Forums

DSC_3299ps_zpsmytx5zxh.jpg in The Erotic Garden   Tea House - Mae Rim from  Goran Phuket at GT-Rider Motorcycle Forums

DSC_3536ps_pp_zpstpyxtlhu.jpg in The Erotic Garden   Tea House - Mae Rim from  Goran Phuket at GT-Rider Motorcycle Forums

• Like Like x 1
  21. And bit about our host, Khun Katai.

Originally from Ubon Ratchathani, married to Australian University professor.
    Spent 25 years down under but recently moved back to Thailand. As I said before, very open minded and sophisticated personality, soft spoken and with great passion for art, especially anything linked to eroticism.

Quite photogenic for lady in her early 50's, I enjoyed taking pics of her:

DSC_3410ps_pp_zpsd8pj3xcs.jpg in The Erotic Garden   Tea House - Mae Rim from  Goran Phuket at GT-Rider Motorcycle Forums

DSC_3401ps_pp_zpseznlrtsw.jpg in The Erotic Garden   Tea House - Mae Rim from  Goran Phuket at GT-Rider Motorcycle Forums

DSC_3370ps_pp_zpsoiijvq2i.jpg in The Erotic Garden   Tea House - Mae Rim from  Goran Phuket at GT-Rider Motorcycle Forums

DSC_3444ps_pp_zps40ffy1qk.jpg in The Erotic Garden   Tea House - Mae Rim from  Goran Phuket at GT-Rider Motorcycle Forums

DSC_3446ps_pp_zpsc09fb8s2.jpg in The Erotic Garden   Tea House - Mae Rim from  Goran Phuket at GT-Rider Motorcycle Forums

DSC_3432ps_pp_zps75bgmes7.jpg in The Erotic Garden   Tea House - Mae Rim from  Goran Phuket at GT-Rider Motorcycle Forums

Well this last pic I overdid a bit and made her look much younger....nevertheless she loved it.

DSC_3295ps_pp_zpsnjigx6r8.jpg in The Erotic Garden   Tea House - Mae Rim from  Goran Phuket at GT-Rider Motorcycle Forums

This concludes my contribution to Erotic Garden topic.
    Thanks for reading and commenting.

• Like Like x 1
  22. Thank you Goran. Beautiful photos ever.
    We spent almost 3 hours in the garden with Katai & the experience & intelligent conversation you always get there impresses me.
    I learn something new every time.

For anyone wondering about the place, please go & check it out with an open mind.

• Like Like x 1